снартег еîgнт // а мапs веsт fгîепd

~~YOUR POV~~

~~YOUR POV~~

Mark walked past the dead corpses you raided from and you followed, kicking up puffs of dirt as you trailed behind him. As you neared the Red Rocket station, you saw an odd shape standing by it. You saw Mark tense up; he must have seen it too.

"What do you think it is?" You whispered, observing it. It didn't seem to notice you yet. From your perspective the creature was low to the ground and was tan. It looked normal enough, but you didn't know for sure.

"I don't know," he replied. "Just...lets not bother it if we don't have to."

You nodded in agreement and continued walking. It wasn't until your foot hit a rock making it bounce noisily away did the animal notice Mark and you.

You and Mark didn't say a thing. It didn't do anything either, except raise its head quickly when the rock skidded across the road. It shook its head and its ears flopped around. That's when you thought it looked oddly familiar.

It looked like a dog.

A dog you own.

"Wait..." You said under your breath. That can't be, right? He's safe at home, maybe in another fucking dimension, I don't even know... But I have a feeling...

"Thunder?" You called out and you saw Mark grab his gun as the animal barked and ran toward you. It was definitely a dog, and when you saw the red collar with the shiny, gold nameplate that read 'Thunder', you knew it was your dog.

"Thunder!" You yelled, running up to the German Shepherd. Mark made a noise of befuddlement as the dog jumped into your arms, knocking you into a pile of soft grass. "What the shit, why are you here?" All he did was lick your face in response.

"Thunder?" Mark asked as he ran up to you. "He's yours?"

"Yup," you replied, rubbing your face into Thunder's tan fur.

"How? No offence or anything, but...wouldn't he have died out here? If it wasn't from radiation it would be from age..." Mark inquired, and you sighed.

"Well, I guess I had to tell you sooner or later..." You said, looking away from Thunder and at Mark. He raised an eyebrow, beckoning for you to go on. "I'm not from here. Like, at all. I haven't even been to Boston at all, and why I'm here is a mystery to me. All I know is that before I awoke in this place I was watching a YouTuber play a new game that came out. And then I just... Poof. I was in an unfamiliar house in a whole different world."

He gaped at you as Thunder whined by your feet where he was laying. "Was his name Jack?" You nodded. "I'm not the only one then! I wasn't from this world either and I just woke up here after watching Jack play Fallout 4-" he cut himself off.

"What, what is it?" You said worriedly.

He stared right into your (E/C) eyes with a look of mixed emotions. "What if we are in Fallout 4?" Mark said slowly.