аuтногs поте/кеу

WELCOME TO

KEY:

(Y/N): your name

(YT/N): YouTube name

(F/N): full name

(H/C): your hair colour

(E/C): your eye colour

(F/C): your favourite colour

If anything else pops up that you don't know, just ask in the comments and I'll help!

~

So, we meet again, my fellow Markiplier fans. Some of you may know that I discontinued the original SIF4, and I explained my reasoning in the last Author's Note. But, since some of you are new, I'll say it again.

I couldn't necessarily focus on the book at the time. It was nearing finals, school was getting harder, I was getting busier, things like that. However, it is summer now, so I'm trying to write what I can and (maybe) finish the book. Also I get under pressure easily, and I knew that publishing the book with only a few chapters done was a bad idea. I thought I would let people down if I just didn't publish for a few weeks, so I just discontinued it altogether.

But now I've rewritten it!

By the time you're reading this, the book should be complete. (Lies and slander. What were you thinking, younger me?) I feel better writing when I know there aren't people waiting on me, ya know?

Anyways, enough of my babbling. I'm sure you want to go along and read the book. So go! I won't stop ya!

I'll see you in the next chapter!

Buh-bye!

(I publish every Saturday for this book. And since it's literally 12 am on a Saturday right now, I guess I'll publish it now! Vote, comment, share, do whatever you want!!)

(UPDATE: I PUBLISH EVERY WEEKEND NOW, INCLUDING
FRIDAY NIGHTS!)

(UPDATE ON THAT UPDATE: I PUBLISH WHENEVER I GET TIME BUT USUALLY MORE ON THE WEEKENDS! ENJOY THE BOOK GUYS!)

~

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ENJOY!