Chapter 1 pg.4

To say I was shocked was an under statement, the house had light streaming in it from the broken roof top, the walls were pealing, the floor was rotting, and there were empty bottles everywhere,
"Now you listen here little punk,*hiccup* don't touch anything that's not yours or no dinner, okay?" John says this as more of a demand then a question, his hot breath smelt really bad, worse than tuna, ew! I nod my head up and down to show him I understand, he grabs me by my hair and drags me towards the basement door,
"John, this is why you shouldn't get drunk, you go crazy and start hurting people, Stop." Claire demands him,
"Don't tell me what to do woman!" He says letting his anger out on me pushing me full force down the stairs, my head is spinning and my elbows and knees are scraped, I was wrong, I was so wrong, I didn't have my wings yet, I can't fly away. Daddy it hurts! Why? I can't help but see everything around me in twos, I can hear Claire and John yelling at each other, I look In front of me to see a butterfly, I reach out and let the butterfly land on my hand. It was calming, I couldn't hear them yelling anymore, I touch my head, suddenly a hug jolt of energy went through me from were my hand was touching, I no longer have the scraps or the headache, did I just heal myself?! I could start hearing Claire and John yelling again, it's so dark and scary down hear, the concrete beneath me was cold as I crawl my way to the corner and curl up into a ball letting a river of tears and sobs out, I cover my ears to block out the yelling and everything goes black.
     Waking up to a butterfly flapping its wings I open my eyes to see the little butterfly crawling on my hand. Smiling to myself I get up from the cold floor and look at my surroundings letting out a whimper when I notice it's the basement. Walking up the stairs I see the door leading to the outside, looking to my left in the living room is John passed out on the couch with a bottle that reads J...A...C...K...D...A...N...I...E...l...S...Jackdaniels! Wonder what that is?