1

Your POV:

It's Monday, just starting school again after summer. I press the snooze button on the alarm clock. I slowly drag myself out of bed. I brush my teeth, get into my clothes, for today. I walk downstairs to my family already up eating breakfast.

I give my mum a peck on the cheek, and ruffle my brother's hair at the kitchen table

I give my mum a peck on the cheek, and ruffle my brother's hair at the kitchen table. I eat a good breakfast and grab my coffee cup filling it with my favourite coffee. I grab my backpack and my car keys. I'm a senior in high school and my middle brother Mike is a Junior. We both hop into my Audi car, I drive to my best friend's house to collect her and her brother to school as well. My bestie hops in with her brother Leon. We all high five, I pull out drive straight to school we jam to some Calvin Harris on the during.

I pull into the car park, parking it beside Austine Mahone which I'm too pleased. I get out and accidentally bump into Camila Cabello. "Sorry Camila." I say looking down. "It's okay Y/N. Did you have a nice summer?" Camila askes. I nod. "Hey babe, don't talk to her she's a freak." says Austine shouts, his friends laugh. "She isn't a freak so shut the fuck up." says Camila. Some boys say ohhh hearing that. "Thanks." I whisper. " No problem, I see you later!" she says squeezing my arm. Me, and Y/B/F walks into the hallways walking straight to our lockers. Luckily they are beside each other! We grab our schedules aswell and grab our books. English is our first class, great. 

We walk into class sit in the back, the bell rings. Class begins. Mr Whitehall walks in. "Hello everyone, good to see you all back. Hope you all had a good summer. Now today we got a new student." he says with his English accent. My ears picks up hearing new student. I hear clicks of shoes walking into the classroom. "Everyone meet, eh I didn't quite catch your name Ms?" "Lauren Jauregui"  her raspy voice. I lean out of my seat looking at the pale skinned darked hair.  I lean too much falling out. Oww

"Ms Y/L/N you alright?" Mr Whitehall askes. "Perfect" I say getting back into my seat quickly. I see the new girl looks at me tilting her head. Damn it I made myself a fool already. After English and a few boring classes. Everyone has found about the new girl. She sits alone in the canteen, until Keelan walks up to her. Apparently their conversation didn't last too long when I see Keelan walks off in a huff. Lol

School finally finished. I'm out before everyone else. I plug in my phone and play some Olly Murs, when jamming to it. I see the new girl walking out of the school to a car outside the gate. A black vehicle and speeds off very quickly weird.