2

Your pov:
Since the new girl has arrived everyone wanted to get know her but when everyone went up to her they either got a response which was fuck off or no. I didn't feel like going up to annoy her. She kinda felt she was a bit creepy.
It's Friday meaning the weekend thank you god. I thought this week wouldn't end. I dragged myself up from bed, quickly changed and eat breakfast.
Drove into school, I see Lauren walking in from the gate. Yet again getting dropped off by the same car previously.

Lauren Pov:
The night before
I walk around the man in the warehouse. "It wasn't a very good idea to try to rape that girl was it." I tut at him. All he does it laugh. "Don't worry bitch your Time be soon." He spits. I smirk tilting my head. "I doubt it sugar honey. You see." Grabbing him by the collar he was been lifted in the air. "I'm not like you or any normal person. I like to do my good deed which was well kill men like you for free." I smile my fangs released. The man begins to panic.  "There's no way out getting of here my friend." I say before biting him in the neck.  His screams but slowly goes quiet after a moment.
"Another one bites the dust." (A/N no pun indented.)

Your pov:
Art class my favourite. We can listen to music while painting. My art teacher Mr Cole is pretty chill. I put my ear phones in and begin go listen to some music.

I begin to paint whatever was in mind, after I finish I look what I painted. A werewolf. "That's impressive." Says a voice.  I look up to see the new girl. "Thanks." I saying taking my earphones out. "I'm lauren." She says. "I know, we met in English. Well not properly but I fell out of the chair." I say. "What was the exact reason you fell out of your chair?" She looks at me. "I ugh tried to see what you looked like. I was sitting behind someone tall so." I say. "Ah. Well that's cool. Maybe sit in front of them instead. It was nice to meet you Y/N." Giving me a small smiling before walking back to her place.  I turn back to my painting and gulp.

A/N: so we have seen what Lauren does for her spare time lol. What you think so far?  Vote, comment,  follow 🎃👻
S