2.2

--THERES ALMOST 1K READS WTF (★≧▽^))★☆ thANK YOU

"Wow, when you said surprise, a cold dark forest is not what I had in mind," I spoke as I hopped over a large log blocking our path. Michael chuckled a little before finally stopping in a clearing of trees.

We were veiled in darkness, bathed in the atmosphere of the woods. "I don't want to sit in the snow," Calum complained kicking some out of the way, taking a hit from the joint he still had. "Then move it," Michael shrugged and laughed sitting down not caring about the ice beneath him.

Michael took out a baggy of weed and a small bowl he had along with a bottle of what I assumed to be alcohol from his backpack. Elora reached out for the bottle, "Careful it's strong," he said handing her the bottle as the liquid sloshed inside.

"Yeah, no kidding." Elora snorted as she smelt it after opening it.

She took two swigs before placing the cap back on before holding it out for whoever wanted it next.

Calum grabbed the bottle, handing me his joint which I took a few hits off as he took a large swig. He swallowed a little too quickly, almost choking which caused him to cough. I smiled and pat his back "You good?" I asked, taking another hit before passing it back to him.

"Okay okay, I'm good." He held his chest, looking back up with watery eyes. He laughed slightly and I smiled.

He handed the bottle back to Michael and exhaled loudly. Michael took a sip before passing it to me and packing his bowl. I took a few sips and sat the bottle down for anyone to grab. I didn't really wanna be too drunk. I didn't like the hangover mixed with my migraines.

Elora took another drink and her cheeks were already blushing, starting turning even deeper red as she coughed roughly, I reached over and patted her back softly and she held out a finger and her other hand held her chest.

"Okay that's enough for now," she laughed, coughing again after.

-

Elora smiled and adjusted her head on my lap. I leaned down to kiss her softly and she reached to the nape of my neck to play with my hair. That was one of my favorite things about kissing Elora, she would always play with my hair in such a soothing way.

"How are we getting home," I asked, pulling away from her"I'll call a taxi a little later. . ." she trailed off, as I gazed at her lips, admiring the full pinkness of them. "With what money?" I said as I kept staring at her face in the moonlight.

"I have money," she giggled flailing her arms around messily. "Yeah sure," I laughed, deciding to believe Elora had money so I didn't have to worry about it.

She reached up running her hands through her thick hair making it all stand upwards against my legs. She shifted her legs in the icy snow, which should have made her cold but didn't due to the strong booze sifting in her veins.

She turned to me, her eyes tired looking but at the same time full of energy like they always are. Her eyes invited me closer, pulling me into her trance as they always do. She shifted up on her elbows leaning closer to my face. I could smell the potent liquor on her lips and breath as she neared. She pressed her cold lips to mine and then immediately retracted them. "Tastes bad," she mumbled pulling farther away with a sour look etched on her beautiful face.

"I could say the same for you," I teased sitting back at my original stance. "Come on Calum don't be a pussy," I heard Michael banter. I craned my neck to look over to reveal Michael stripping his pants off, with his pale chest already exposed.