Sequel!

I have a question, how incredibly happy would you be with me if I were to, I don't know, give you sort of a sequel to this book!

Well your prays have been answered my loyal followers, here is Memories: A Sequel to Appearances.....

' Before they matured and became the young responsible and mature Jonin they were today, Kimiko and Shisui Uchiha-Uzumaki-Namikaze were ignorant to what happened in their parents past and the hardships they all had to face. One day when they come home, their a little upset because Naruko was so cheerful despite Sasuke never being there half the time and it pissed off the twins.

They said some mean words to Naruko and it hurt her feelings, making her cry which they would then regret later on. Kuramo, being the ever faithful Bijuu she was to her best friend, wanted to teach the little snot nosed brats a lesson for making the ever so sweet Naruko cry as she did.

Using her mystical Bijuu powers, she takes Kimiko and Shiui back through the past to rematch their mothers life, from her birth, through her hardships and the losses and most of all, through her hard and difficult life and her journey to regain her sight and be with the man she love once and for all.

Will they truly understand how much Naruko went through ?

Can they accept it but never understand ?

Read to see what happens! '