Prologue

Under the threat of extremist terrorist groups, the world came together as a whole. Eliminating the practices of communism, military rule, monarchy, and all other forms of complete power. Each country would elect two representatives for the international council, a replacement for the UN, and individually all nations would be governed by the same core laws. Each nation would have its own additional rules that would suit its nation. To ensure that no nation fell into any sort of oppressive rule, it would have to be passed through the I.C. (International Council), creating what was believed to be the perfect form of government.

The International Court's first act was the formation of the world's international anti-terrorist military, containing soldiers from around the globe. Each trained to their peaks and this military was named the Overwatch Defense. It eliminated one hundred percent of all the terroristic organizations within a two year period. They were called by the people the "Gods of Combat" which gave tremendous support to the new founded I.C. But in order to prevent the fear of the O.D. taking complete control of military power, all countries were permitted to have their own defensive militaries. They were warned that the I.C. could have the O.D. take down any nation that shows any military hostility toward another nation.

To the public, the world had formed a perfect government and the perfect defense of the people. Though, behind the people, rumors of corruption in the high ranks of the O.D. spread like wildfire. Members of the O.D. falsified documents and eliminated members in the I.C. who didn't agree or support them. The O.D.'s name was changed to Order of Deceit. The original O.D. picked up on these rumors and immediately decided to take the name, even going as far as to unofficially rename the whole military the "Order of Deceit" out of pride. There was no proof that any of these accusations were true, the rumors were starting to burn out when the O.D. invaded the International Court during the open voice monthly debate. They arrested thirteen members of the I.C. and refused to give any reason until they were forced. Later, nine of the thirteen were proven to be hiding records of homicides in their nations. To avoid having to put it in public records, they refused the families to do anything but put a file a Missing Persons' report and nothing more.

This action brought massive popularity amongst the majority of the public. They agreed with the O.D.'s stance on the cover-ups and six number members were voted in with their campaigns supporting the O.D. This caused fear among the members of the I.C. In the same year, the I.C. made the navy commander of the O.D. They brought in and charged with the illegal sale of top grade military firearms to serval private buyers. One of the guns was claimed to be used in an attempted school shooting where an officer was shot in the arm and was left in a critical condition. He eventually lost all nerves from the elbow and down. The commander who took his place was known in the ranks as supporting the I.C. commander in military operations.

The two most perfect organizations now both believed the other was trying to take control over the world. The O.D. believing the politicians were trying to turn blind eye to the people. To create more power over them and trying to take control of the ranks. There would be nothing to stand in the way. The I.C. believing that the O.D. is trying to form a military dictatorship over the planet by falsifying crimes to replace International Council members with their own supporters. In their suspicion of each other, telling the public nothing of the possible corruption the two most powerful forces on earth, the Gods of Combat are against the I.C. and the national armies.