C 1

naglalakad na ko papuntang classroom namin. as usual, im the center of attraction. sino ba namang hindi? kahapon lang naman, inaway ko or i should say namin ang most fucking nerdy here in our school.

her name is Alyza. i just don't like her guts. she's very confident in herself that she think she's better than me, better than my friends. and because of her stupidness, she just experienced my very famous prank yesterday and that made her learn her place in my territory. HAHA Bitch pls!! shouldn't mess with me in the first place.

tumigil ako sa locker ko para kunin ang mga books and notebooks ko. at kung sinuswerte ka nga naman. nakita ko si stupid nerd with her 2 idiot friends with her papunta ding locker nila.

"hey stupid nerd! didn't see you around lately. and you have the guts to show me your face huh? but whatever! still! you're pathetic and a big btch Loser!!" with matching roll eyes ko sa kanya.

serve her right! haha!

hindi na lang umimik si nerdy. at dahil sa isa syang duwag, tumakbo lang siya palayo sakin. aba! dapat lang :)

pagkatapos kong insultuhin si nerd, dumiretso na ko sa classroom with my 2 books and notebooks in my hands.

pagbukas ko ng pinto, medyo nagulat ako. kasi they didn't notice my existence in the room, instead they keep chatting with each other.

after kong malagay yung mga gamit ko sa mesa ko, pinuntahan ko na sila.

and i didn't expect that they were talking about the vintage and very old mansion near our mansion in my place.

"so, its a deal. we're gonna go to this hunted or vintage kind of house this coming wednesday?" christian ask my other friend and automatically they look like they enjoy the idea

"what's going on around here people?" i ask them, curious evident in my eyes.

"oh! sorry we didn't know that you're already here Celestine" my bestfriend greeted me and give me a super hug to the point where i couldn't breath anymore.

"i heard you guys talking about the vintage house near mine. so what are you going to do there" I ask them with matching taas kilay and cross arm

i feel like they are up to something.

"best friend we just want you to join with us. we wanna go there and see it by ourselves, curious lang naman kami sa bahay na yon." sabi niya.

"there is no way in hell that im gonna go in that creepy house!":3

nasabi ko na ba na ang super creepy sa bahay na yun?