Cedric

Hey Accio__Book um I kinda promised you dis and never got around to it so here it is if your even still active. Yeah sorry it's been almost like 2 years.

Little snowflakes nip at your nose as you walk around the school grounds with none other than Cedric. The frosty December air turned your nose and cheeks rosey as little snowflakes land in your hair. Winter walks with your boyfriend Cedric was a tradition since your first year. A 30 minute stroll that would be followed by nuzzling up in the common room by the fireplace with hot chocolate or apple cider. Its 7th year now and weird to think that this will be one of your last winter walks.

Your broken out of your thoughts when a cold hand grabs yours, sending shivers through you.

"Cedric! Your hands are icy. I think it's time to go back inside." You say before pulling him back towards the castle. His light chuckles are music to your ears as you both take turns dragging each other to the common room. You quickly enter and plop onto the cozy sofa; peeling off your snow covered sweaters, hats, and scarves. He summons the drinks before throwing an arm around you, his still cold hand resting on your waist. You shiver against him, feeling your nipples harden as the cold runs through you. Quickly you turn, nuzzling your head into his chest.

"Y/n, are you that cold?" He asks as he pulls away slightly. You blush and nod, pushing yourself back up against his chest. He laughs and shakes his head before kissing your cheek, rubbing your back lightly. You smile and squirm.

"Babe stop squirming." He laughs as he backs his body up. You pout before nuzzling into his body again. He tenses as he let's out a strained laugh. You glance up at him.

"What wrong, Ced?" You ask. His face is flushed and he has a dazed look on his face. You sit up on his lap. You quickly feel his forehead, warmth radiating off of him.

"Oh, Cedric. Were we out there to long? I think you've gotten sick. Your really warm." You say as he shakes his head.

"Don't worry. It's nothing like that babe." He says as you lightly squirm on his lap. He tenses again, biting his lip. You go to ask what's wrong before feeling something big and hard rub against you. You blush before looking back down at Cedric who begins to lightly thrust his hips with want. His hands rest on your waist, bunching up the fabric of your sweater. You watch as his eyes catch your pebbled nipples, a lust filled look written all over his face as his hands begin to trail up. You quickly glance around before grabbing your wand. You quickly cast a silencing spell, a glamor charm, and a birth control spell. The cloaking spell with make it look like you were just snuggling on the sofa. You place it down again before looking back at Cedric.

"Please, Y/n baby please." He begs. Wrapping your fingers around the bottom of your sweater, you pull it up slowly. Cedric's eyes follow the skin that reveals itself from underneath the sweater before your breasts are revealed. Quickly, he sits up, grabbing one breast and rubbing it as his lips attached right onto the other breast. You throw your head back, a soft moan leaving your lips as his tongue swirled around the peaked bud. His teeth lightly graze it before moving to the other breast and repeating the steps, your fingers tangled in his hair. He glances up at you with a loving stare.

"Look at my beautiful girlfriend. Fuck, Y/n your tits are so fucking perfect." He states as he rolls the buds between his fingers. You lean foward and press a kiss to his parted lips, swirling your tongue around his. He groans against your lips, his head tilting slightly. Slowly, you reach down, lifting yourself up slightly to unbutton his pants. You roughly pull them down before pulling away from the kiss. His big dick strained against the blue briefs, a small wet spot from the precum that had oozed from his cock. He leans back, his head resting on the arm of the sofa as you lightly palmed his cock through the boxers. You smile as it twitches before pulling it out from its confines. You lean down, your lips just centimeters from the head as you look Cedric in the eyes.