Chapter 22

Today was the day. The plan was perfected. There was no way I could fail. Or at least I hoped so. It was very windy out, and it looked like it was going to storm. Somehow that put me at peace. I was still laying in my bed, Daniel still snuggled up next to me. I'm still baffled at how such a ruthless leader turned out to be the biggest cinnamon roll ever. I guess holding that secret for so long really changed him. I finally let him mark me, so we could use the mind link during the mission today. I really didn't want to get up. I wish I could stay like this forever. I sighed and finally got up. Daniel stirred beside me.
"Morning," He mumbled to me in his cute sleepy voice. I giggled.
"Morning darling." I replied back to him. We sat in silence for a moment.
"I don't want you to go" He said suddenly. I turned to him, sighing in the process.
"I know, but I have to. It's for your safety." I stated. He hugged me. I hugged him back. We finally decided to get out of bed. I traveled down the corridor to the kitchen, Daniel trailing behind me. We were both in our pajamas but nobody was around to see it. Most of the pack was off sleeping seeing as it was a saturday. We entered the kitchen and I got out some Froot Loops. Yeah, I know it's childish but I don't care. I got the milk out next, and grabbed a bowl and spoon for both Daniel and I. We sat at the Kitchen Island. We again ate in silence. It was a comfortable silence though.
"I love you." Daniel said, breaking the silence. I choked on my cereal. I was coughing and Daniel rushed over to pat my back. When I was done almost choking to death, I looked at him and smiled.
"I love you too." I exclaimed. There was no way I was going to let him get hurt. He was my cinnamon roll, and I must protect him at all cost.
******************
Hey! Sorry for not updating in ages. I know I said this was the last chapter, but I decided to put it off so I can make it the best it can be. In the mean time, here's some fluff because come on, who doesn't like fluff?
Until next time,
~Aly