Caribbean Blue

All the joy he felt a week ago over the retun of THE Nicomaine Mendoza were flushed down the drain the moment her father passed poor Richard over to her for training.

"Sweet baby Jesus, FAULKERSON! STOP. BENDING. YOUR GOSH DARNED KNEES!" She shouted, stomping her foot in frustation. Well, she wanted to hit something but everything within her reach will just end up breaking her bones.

Kung walang hasang 'to, I'm pretty sure she has another set of lungs hidden somewhere. Talo pa yung rumaragasang tubig eh.

"I HEARD YOU THE LAST HUNDRED TIMES YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT AT ME!"

"Eh bakit parang hindi ka nakikinig? Don't roll your eyes at me. What are you, five?"

No, I'm RJ and you're shouting.

"Are you purposely being shitty just to annoy me? If yes, then mission accomplished kasi gusto na kita sapakin sa lungs kanina pa."

"Have you tried swimming in this... this contraption, Mendoza?" He said, gesturing at the automated pool like it offended him. "I feel like I've inhaled all the water in this sorry excuse for a pool."

"You aren't even t r y i n g  to swim. You just flail like some beached fish. It's not as if the current is too strong."

It's not strong?! E feeling ko ihahampas na ko nito sa end ng "pool" eh. Anak ng-- hindi pa to strong?!?!

"I feel like I have swallowed half the pool already, Mendoza. Tapos sasabihin mo hindi pa 'to strong?"

She grunted and put on her cap and goggles before joining him in the pool.

"Hawak dun sa rails. When I say let go, bibitaw ka. Hahawak ako sa center mo and I want you to swim like a fucking shark is after you. Do you understand?"

Oooh feisty.

"Yes ma'am."

"3, 2, let go."

Ay tangina.

"Uhm.. RJ...?"

Tangina. Tangina. Tangina. Nakakahiya ka, Richard. Tangina.

"Did you..."

Tangina don't.

"Uhm... by any chance, and don't feel obligated to answer... but..."

Please tangina don't ask.

"B-bring... a uhm... a flash light in your swimming trunks?"

Tangina, Gago. Lunurin mo na sarili mo, Ricardo.

A/N: This is going to be a quick fic. Wham bam thank you ma'am kind of fast.
Just throwing it put there.
See you over at twitter!
💛, Ro