Where to go?

*KADENCE ON TOP*

I know you all are thinking , go to your dad's house or go to your baby daddy's house! I truly can't though! It's not that easy , I don't know who my dad is and my baby daddy is living with his fiancé I hate him for proposing to the bitch! He told me that it's only temporary so he could divorce her and get her money. I know he's lying , he loves her! He treats me like a hoe, like I'm a thot, or the side chick. but whatever , that dick belongs to me!

* 2 hours later *

I've been just driving around for hours , then my gas light comes on .. "FUCK" I yell as I pulled in to a gas station. I only had 20 dollars to my name that my Mom gave me before I left. Went inside the store and gave the cashier my 20 dollars so I could pump my gas. The cashier mugged me so hard , and I simply asked her " BITCH, WHATS THE PROBLEM!? " she sucked her teeth , and went back to ringing up the gas that Im purchasing. When I walked out the store I heard her mumble something and I looked back then kept walking. To be honest , hoes always hating on me. I'm a beautiful dark skin heresy color girl. I'm very slim and then fat in the right places. I have hair that reaches my mid back and I'm always on my shit! When I walked out the store some boys on bikes came up to me and said " aye, li baby. Let me get your number, let me hit you up sometimes". I simply laughed in his face and pulled off in my car.

* 1 hours later *

It's 12 o'clock at night and me and my baby haven't even ate yet. I was dreaming of all types of hamburger and deserts but then I was interrupted by a crying Kadence. "MWOMMY IM STAWRVING!" , she said as she cried out loud. I pulled my car over and started crying, I couldn't take it anymore. I cried for about 10 minutes then i heard my baby girl say " Mwommy what's wrong? " . I looked at her and said nothing mommys baby. I sat up, dried my tears, and pulled in my pride because I needed Tory at this very moment.

I knew exactly where he stayed, because he occasionally picked me up from school so we could handle our business. I knew that he had a fiancé but I never even met the bitch but I always promised him that when I see her IMA BEAT HER ASS! I couldn't beat her ass today though, I needed Tory and if I fought his fiancé he would never help me.

When I pulled up to his apartment building I sat in the car thinking bout how all this could be mine.

I got Kadence out the car and walked up to his door , I knew he was there because I seen his black Bentley in the parking lot. I knocked one time and Tory came rushing to the door. He looked at me and Kadence and said " BITCH, WHAT TF YOU WANT!? " . Tears started to form in my eyes after he said that. I cried and said Tory I'm pregnant , and he laughed and said for who ? Anger started to form and All I saw was red! I punched him in his face and stormed in to his house demanding to see his fiancé. She came out from the back and I couldn't believe what I saw!