Enemy lines

IT WAS THAT BITCH FROM THE GAS STATION! She looked at me and smirked and then said " OH , BITCH I BEEN WANTING YOUR HEAD ALL DAY". I went directly over to her and punched her in the face , she fell down then I immediately started stumping her face in. I felt a strong arm come behind me and pulled me off her , but I still wanted to fight. I suddenly stopped when I heard Kadence yell "STOP MWOMMY STOP". I walked over to my baby and picked her up and apologized. I yelled at Tory and said I'm pregnant with your baby! I carried your first born and you let some ratchet ass trick fight me!? REALLY!? I told him the entire story that happen to me all day. He looked at me and shook his head. Then he went in the back and came out with 5 stacks. I looked at him and he simply told me to get out. I did as I was told. I picked up my baby and went to my car. I counted the money slowly and it came to a total of 5,500 dollars. I smiled and pulled off this money will last me till I get a job... HOPEFULLY. I drove to another gas station and filled my tank, then I drove to McDonalds and got me and my baby some food. I didn't have any family, and my friends mothers probably wouldn't want a pregnant 15 year old and her daughter staying at their house. I thought and thought then I silently drove to a cheap hotel called The Holiday inn. I payed for a room for 4 weeks. I got me and Kadence bags out the car and started settling in the hotel room. Then I noticed that I didn't have my cell phone charger! I left it at the house with my momma, and I sure ass hell wasn't going back to that house and going get it. I picked up my sleepy head daughter and drove to the nearest Walmart. I walked in and went immediately to the electronics section. Then I was stopped by this tall , dark skin boy with tattoos all over his sexy li body. He said " you need any help pretty girl ? " . I stared at his dark brown eyes and said " umm, yea. Where y'all iphone 5 chargers at!? " . He looked at me and smiled and said " I'll show you "

"Soo , who's this pretty li girl for " he said

" this my baby " I said in laughter

You look a little to young to have a li one

I looked at him and said " idk , I guess shit just happen"

I feel ya ma .

Well , here we are he said as he pointed to the high ass charger .

DANM, these chargers are 27 dollars ! That high way robbery! He looked at me and laughed and said " I'll pay for it for you li momma". I hesitated at first and said alright. We were walking to the check out and I waited for him to pay for it and check me out. When he walked up he said " soo , what's your number?" I laughed and said " 225-555-3456" . He took out his phone and called mines. I looked at him and he said "I'll call you when I get off" I nodded and walked off. Kadence looked at me with confusion and said " Mwommy who was that mwan? ". I looked at her and said " that's mommys friend baby". When we arrived at the hotel , Kadence fell out on the bed. I looked at my tired daughter and laughed. I sat down on the bed and suddenly my phone started ringing. I answered it and it was nobody but the boy from Walmart. I answered the phone and he starts singing VSOP by k.Michelle. I laughed at him because he sounded so awful. He stopped singing thankfully, and then started asking me questions

So ma, what's your name?

Jalania , what's your name?

Michael , How old are you?

15 , going on 16. What about you?

17, and danm you had a baby when you was 13?

No , I answered. I had my baby when I was 14. I turn 16 next week

Me and Michael talked all night. I found out that he's a big time drug dealer and he only works at Walmart to keep the Feds off him. I told him about my life story and what my Mom did to me , and how I beat up my baby daddy's fiancé. All he could say was danm , I didn't blame him though. My life is very hectic! I really liked him though , I wish I was a normal teenager and I didn't have baggages with me. But my baby's are blessings sent from god.

MICHAEL'S POV

I really did enjoy talking to Jalania.

She is really funny , like NO LIE. She been through a lot in her life and I really don't wanna hurt her.