Messy

When I got home I wasn't even sweating them hoes. I just wanna know which one told everybody I was pregnant. It wasn't really a secret but I still ain't want everybody in that damn school knowing my business!

I prepared myself to tell Michael that I'm pregnant. I already know he's going to form this opinion about me but I don't give a fuck! In my opinion, somebody gone always have something to say about you, whether it's good or bad. I just really hope he don't put me out because me and Kadence really ain't got no where to go. He really would be down bad if he puts a pregnant 16 year old and a 2 year old out on the street.

While I sat at home for a good 2 hours before I had to go pick Kadence up from the daycare. I was surprised Michael suggested and paid for her to go to daycare ... I thought that was something I'll have to figure out on my own. I could really see me and him building up something.

I walked around the house looking too see if anyone was here but everybody was gone. I could have swore I saw Deandre in the kitchen earlier! How in the hell was I going to get my baby from daycare!
I called everybody but nobody seemed to answer they phone! I had to call somebody I dreadfully didn't want too .. Her dad , Tory. We haven't really had a conversation since he gave me that money and I beat his lil fiancé ass.

I called his no good ass 5 times before he finally decides to answer

'WHAT" he screamed in the phone . I need you to go pick up Kadence from the daycare, my cars broke and you know i don't have anyone else, i said half ways in tears. Then the son of a bitch started laughing and said 'Bitch I dont even know if thats my baby, I mean you are a hoe" I lost it , i called him every single bitch, hoe, slut there is in the book. He really got me fucked up! He knows he's the only man I ever been with!

"STOP BITCH STOP!" Tory screamed in the phone . "I hear you , ill go get her. FUCK" he said

I was a little bit reliaved... I thought he was really done with me when he questioned if Kadence was really his. Everybody knows , even his little fiance knows that Tory and Jaliana are never going to end.

*1 hour later*

I was in the middle of watching Scandal reruns , the episode where the president finds out about Defiance County when the door bell rung. I knew it only had to be my babies knowing the fact that everybody else who stayed there had a key.

I went and took of my little comfortable jogging suit I had on and went and put on something real sexy for my man.
I went to the door in a all red see through robe on with everything under it BARE. No bra . No panties . No nothing

I knew I was getting the dick tonight

I opened the door to find Kadence sleep and Tory looking real annoyed.
He moved aside me to bring the baby in the house and said " what the fuck your got on bitch" with a smirk on his face.

I sucked my teeth and said" I'm trying to be sexy for you babe"

Tory laughed. He laughed dead in my face like I was a joke. I stood there looking stupid as hell until he was done. He then took him dick out and said "suck it".

I took no time to get on my knees. I wanted to show him that the boo boo kitty bitch wasn't nothing compared to a bad bitch like me. I sucked it like I was trying to get the skin off it. I slurped , kissed , and swallowed until he came about 3 times. I knew my man was so vulnerable when it came to me.

When I got up off my knees , I knew I was bout to get the dick. I attempted to hop on Tory dick before he said "you know I don't fuck hoes without rubbers babygirl"

My whole world was crushed. I could feel the tears coming down my face as he laughed and walked out the door.

I'm not a hoe. I don't know why he keep treating me like this. Tory knows that he broke my virginity, he knows that shit. It's gone be a matter of time before he realize that bitch ain't loyal and he comes running back to me.

My phone out of no where starts beeping indicating I have a text .

TORY : I left money on the counter for you. It's for an abortion and a paternity test for that lil girl. She needs to find out who her REAL father is. LOL

ME: fck you boy

TORY : no , that's what you wanna do but the dick only goes in my wife babygirl 😉