Chapter 16

Ina POV

I wake up feeling pain at both of my arms. I try to remember what happened. That monster!

I look at both of my arms. It has been cleaned. My clothes and all the mess had also been cleaned.

Where is he?

But i dont want to see him right now. He makes me scared.

Then the door open. I flinched. Namjoon will hurt me.

But i sigh in relief. A girl comes in. I think she is the maid.

"You already woke up." She said. I nod.

"Your arm seems bad. But it will heal soon. I am Alice. A new maid." Alice gives me a warm smile. But she seems familiar.

"Last night i see what Namjoon did to you and i feel sorry about that. You must not hurt his feelings. Why did you kiss Jin?" She said and i widen my eyes.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Well...its not important but trust me. I can help you to get out from here." She said. "Really? How? Tell me." I say desperately.

"But you must help me. You must follow my plan. " she said.

"What plan." I ask. I must get out from this place or that monster will torture me again. He is too possessive.

"He doesnt know who am i. And...i know his weakness. My sister told me. We can send him to the Mental Institute." She said.

"Mental...Institute?" I ask.

"That guy is crazy. You know...Jin is dead." She said and i widen my eyes. This woman is lying right?

"If you're thinking that i am lying..you are wrong. Namjoon killed Jin because of him trying to kiss his girlfriend. I said it so dont make him mad." Alice says. I think i want to cry.

Jin....is dead.

"By the way...Cindy is my sister. My sister and i will help you escape from this place." Alice says.

Thanks for the #731 in fanfiction...
Although its nothing for you guys..it mean everything for me...

I love you all...muahhhh

I updated two chapters today

Vote and comment