Chapter 26

I am home. Its been a long time since ive seen my house.

It is the same like i left it before. I was supposed to be happy but i'm not. Namjoon...he hates me. After i saw him kissing Cindy he then left. Cindy just looks at me and smiles. She smiles at me! What?! She just stole my boyfriend!

"I will send you to your house." She said. I nod.

"Are you alright?" She asks. I just nod. She just asked me if i am alright. I want to slap her! She is pretending to be good to me or what? This is insane! But i cant do anything. Namjoon hates me.

Then Cindy brought me home. I dont know why..but..she treated me well. Like..she is my friend when she just kissed my boyfriend. Should i call Namjoon my boyfriend?

Cindy did not treat me like a bitch that stole my boyfriend like what i read in fanfics....

She then left after i safely arrived.

I then take a warm bath. I am tired of all of things that happened. Watching people get killed, or falling in love with a psychotic man that kidnapped you...these aren't normal things at all. Suddenly someone knocks at the door. I quickly wear my clothes and go to the door.

I open it and see Cindy.

"Yes?' I ask feeling annoyed. "You left this in my car." She said and hands me my phone. I didnt realize that.

"Yeah thanks." I say and take it from her. "You dont like me...do you. " she said. "Why do you think so?" I ask.

"Your face..it shows it. You feel annoyed with me. Why? I saved your life from being shot and from being punched by Jin oppa." She say.

I know she saved my life many times.

"Yes, I'm annoyed with you cause i'm not okay..you kissed Namjoon like nothing happened...why should i be mad and-" she cut me of.

"I..kiss Namjoon? When?" She asks.

"Dont act dumb...you kissed him. I saw it!" I say.

"I think you misunderstood. I didn't kiss him...no way! He is my bestfriend. You think i am a slut or what?" She said.

"But...i saw it!" I say. But suddenly I doubt it..did I really see it or in that time i misunderstood since my head was very messed up!

"If i really kissed her...so what? At least she never betrayed me." Suddenly Namjoon appears from nowhere. He hears what i am saying.

"Namjoon..i'm sorry. I admit i love you. Cindy..i'm sorry for misunderstanding. Namjoon...forgive me." I say and i start to cry..again..

"Between us there is nothing left. You and me..are nothing! You betrayed me. If Cindy had not come and cleared things out..i would never had a chance to get out from that place. Thats it..." Namjoon say and i cry uncontrolly. He left after that and Cindy looked at me with pitiful eyes.

"Be tough girl. I know you did it because you love him. Dont worry..he is just my bestfriend...not more. I already have a boyfriend. Dont worry. " Cindy said and left after that. Now i am all alone..

The End

Just kidding! Hehe...dont be mad at me..so i update twice today..

Btw for all armies! Dont forget to vote for BTS alright.

And.. can anyone recommend me any romance book? I want to read some books but i dont know what to read..