Chapter 21

Guys! Please vote for BTS at MAMA Awards...ARMY fighting! Lets make them win!

Follow my ig : nursabrina_v
I will follow back..no worries

This chapter will tell you guys all the truth so it will be a little bit boring. Except for Namjoon's bad past...it will not be revealed yet. Haha..read it if you guys want to understand this story..

😘😘😘😘😘

"Alice....she kept me here because she was scared that i would ruin her plans in using you to send Namjoon to the mental institute." Jin says.

I gasp. I dont know. All this truth is making me shiver.

"Alice...wants all of Namjoon's wealth. She tried to do many things including trying to kill Namjoon. But I always saved Namjoon and covered Alice at the same time. If Namjoon knows that Alice..my own sister is trying to kill him...he surely will kill Alice!" Jin says and i can see that he is depressed.

He also disappointed with Alice. Same with Namjoon..he is disappointed at me...and i'm scared he will kill me.

"What should we do now?" I ask.

"I dont know..." Jin says.

"How long have you been in here?" I ask. Jin keeps thinking.

"After Namjoon thought that we were Umm..almost kissing...he brought me to his office. He yelled at me and he seemed very furious. But he didnt want to hurt me...i think..he is changing...he doesn't want to be a psychotic guy anymore. Because of you...he is changing." Jin say.

Now..i feel more guilty.

"But why is there so much blood on his clothes." I ask.

"His own blood. I said so..Alice tried to kill him. Alice shot him and ran away. Namjoon was saved because the bullet just shot through his arm. " Jin says.

"What have i done?! I sent Namjoon to the mental institute thinking that he would change when he is already changing himself!" I say. Namjoon...i'm sorry....

"We cant run away from this place?" I ask.

"I never tried. Even if I try it's a waste of effort." He say.

"Why do you listen to your sister anyway...." I ask.

"I love her..she is the only family that i have." He reply. I sigh.

"Wait.. I think..someone can help us." Jin say suddenly.

"Who?"

"Cindy."

"But how can we contact her?" I ask.

"Yeah..thats the problem." Jin replied.

Yeay! Vote and comment