Chapter Three

Jason couldn't stop thinking about the small boy that had run into him earlier.

Who was he? What was his name? Is he okay?

"Jason!"

He turns, and sees Thalia standing by the door of the large house that he is supposed to live in now.

"Yeah?"

"It's getting cold! Come inside! Lunch is almost ready!"

He sighs, and nods his head, looking at her, before turning around and gazing at the neighborhood one last time, before he turned around and went inside.

Jason never had much luxury in his life. He wasn't rich, nor was he poor, yet he treasured everything he owned, and now he owned a lot.
His whole room was bigger than his old house-that might be an exaggeration, but it's true! His old house was relatively small, consisting of two bedrooms and two bath, plus the kitchen, yet he knew others had less. That's why he cared so much. Leo had less, Piper had more, but neither cared. So he would care.
This, however, was too much! How could he accept this? Live this luxury life?

He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of his new room, his finger hovering over 'send'.
Making up his mind, he sent the picture through the group chat.

JG: *picture* Guys, I don't know what to do with this! It's too big!

PML: Woah! Jay! What's that?!

JG: My BEDROOM!

LV: Holy McShizzles! No way!

RARA: Jason, be grateful.

JG: Don't worry Reyna. I'm definitely grateful, but what am I supposed to do with it? It's a bedroom! Not a house!

PML: Invite friends over, I guess.

JG: ... I don't have any! I just moved here!

RARA: Doesn't your sister have friends? Become part of their group.

JG: How do you suggest I do that?

LV: Well first, you say your name, then you shake hands, then you get a boyfriend!

JG: ...

LV: What?

JG: Thanks guys, I better go now!

He got  a bunch of replies saying 'bye', and a 'what did I do?!' from Leo, but he ignored it.
Choosing instead to flip down on his Queen bed, he melted into the soft mattress and fluffy sheets.

He must've fallen asleep, because when he opened his eyes, it was dark out, and someone was knocking on his door.

The door opened, and Thalia poked her head in.

"Jason?"

He groaned and turned his head back into the pillow. He loved this pillow.

Suddenly, his bed dipped, and a hand was on his head.

"You okay, Jay?"

He hummed in response, snuggling closer to his sister.

She laughed and he smiled at the sound.

"You missed dinner."

He poked his head up out of the huge pillow.

"Huh?"

"You missed dinner. Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah...yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"It's just... I don't have any friends here, Thals."

"I'll introduce you to mine!"

"But that's just it! They are your friends! What if they don't want to be mine?"

"Jason, we always take in strays. No one was more of a stray than Percy, and we took him in! They'll take you in."

Jason smiled.

"Okay. Who is this Percy character, by the way? You mention him a lot."

"Oh, well...he's a really sweet boy. The poor thing. He's the youngest out of all of us. The kid has been through so much...we love him though. No matter what, we all love him. I don't think he understands that though.
He has tattoos. A lot of them. He says he gets them because he doesn't want people to see his scars. We don't exactly approve, but we provide him the guardian signature anyway. He makes it work.
He's a small child. Severely underweight and short for his age. He's got raven black hair, and these beautiful bright eyes, the color of the sea. They always seem to swirl and change. He's pale too. There was a time where he was tan, but he hasn't gotten out much lately, and he's been getting paler. His skin is the color of dry sand.
He's got this urge to protect. We all know that he's the one who needs to be protected. He was lost when we found him, getting beaten by a group of men in an alley. We saved him from something worse in that alley, and he always tries to repay us.
I think you'll like him."

Jason smiled. He doesn't know why, but hearing his sister talk about this boy gave him tingles. There was this warmth in his chest that seemed to be spreading to his whole body. He shivered.

"I'd like to meet him."

"You will. Tomorrow I'm taking you with me to meet my friends."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Awesome! I can't wait!"

His sister's grin was identical to his own.

Sorry for the wait, guys. My academic grades have been declining and I've been busy with school matters.
I'm sorry that this chapter was shorter than the previous ones. I wanted to make it longer but this seemed like such a good place to stop! I couldn't help it.
Anyway, I hope you notice that I have changed some characteristics of Percy. I bumped his age down a bit and made him shorter and other stuff. His eye and hair color remain the same and his skin relatively so, but height, weight, age, sexual preference(if you couldn't tell by the tags) has changed. I hope you don't mind.

Word count(Not including A/N)
Chapter/ Overall chapters
800/4648