Chapter 1 ~ My secret

Sam POV

Hi am Samuel gladiator but you can call me Sam,  anyways am a normal human being with bunny ears, and yes am part rabbit just like my dad.

Am 14 years old and I know am soooo young but I really look like am 12 or 13 years old. I have a lot of friend well but that much I have, Grian, j, Yuki my sister, Chan, Salex  I guess, and.... Taurtis *sigh* I kind love Taurtis in a boyfriend kind of way and am gay, I know shoking.

I was with my friend in the bank since they wanted to get money for the mall or something. I sat with my sister Yuki who was in her phone "how long do we have to stay here? "I asked "don't worry brobro we'll leave soon we just need to wait for Taurtis and everyone "she said I blush when she said Taurtis's name.

She smirked "someone is blushing ~"she sang "shut up yuki "I growled "rude brobro or should I say white rabbit "she said I covered her mouth and yeah she knows am a super hero since she's my sister.

"don't say that out loud yuki"I whispered "sorry "she said. It's been a few minutes since we have been waiting for Taurtis and everyone to finish doing their things.

Me and yuki saw our friend walking towards us "hey guys we are finish "Taurtis said "thanks god"I said as I blush lightly. Taurtis giggled at me "let's go to the m-"salex was cut off by some robber who came in with a gun "EVERYONE DOWN NOW! "the robber yelled. Everyone layed on their stomachs on the floor.

Yuki looked at me and nodded and i nodded back. I ran somewhere where I can put my superhero suit and mask.

I saw a room open  and there was noone there, good. I ran inside and locked  the door and put on my suit and mask, fast.

I unlock the door and opened it. I had my knifes in hand. I heard shooting from the main room in the bank.

I hide and sneak over there where the robber is and everyone else. I didn't see polices here, yet. 

I peak a little and see people still on the ground even my friend and my sister. I jump out and landed on a box that was here from some reason.

The robber turn around and saw me "well well if it isn't white rabbit its good to see you"he said I growled  "aww  is the little bunny mad? Ha! "he laugh "you will not be laughing when you are behind  bars "I said as I got my knifes ready to throw at him.

He growled and he started shooting me with his gun. I blocked the bullets with my two knifes. I jumped behind him. He turn a around and I said "hello"I punched his face.

He fell back and hit the ground. He got really mad I can tell. He got up and  he was really to kick me or punch me. I jump out of the way in time. I landed on the box again, I saw a rope sitting there doing nothing I have a idea.

I grabbed the rope and hide agian. He was standing in the middle of the bank. He was looking around and said "I know your there white rabbit come out. "

I peak a little and he was looking in the other way.  I jumped out and ran towards him "time to tie this up"I said and ran in circles around him "what the-"he said.

I ran and ran in circles with my super speed I have since am part  bunny. I finish putting the rope around him I grabbed the end of the rope and tied it.

I saw the police standing in the door and the people and my friends and sister got up from the floor and looked at me. I nodded at the police and he nodded back.

I jump out of the window they had from the ceiling.And I jump on each building.

Noone needs to know my secret.....

~~~~~~~~