Chapter 3~ principal's office

~ next day~

Sam POV

"BROBRO WAKE UP SCHOOL TIME! "Yuki yelled I growled and got up from my bed. I went and changed into my tuxedo and grabbed m- oh wait we don't need our backpack since its prom, but am going to bring my backpack just in case something happens and white rabbit come and save the day.

I went downstairs already to go. I saw my sister with her dress on with her special bow on her hair.

"wow sis you look great "I said "you too brobro I bet Taurtis will be drooling for you"she smirked I blush and roll my eyes.

"let's just go to school"I said she nodded and we went to school.

~ skip time ~

We entered school and saw everyone in there dress or tuxedo on. I saw girls with makeup and the boys had their hair perfect and good looking.

I saw a boy look at my sister and it was Dom my enemy since elementary school. I hate him he is always flirting with my sister ALWAYS!!.

Me and sister keeped walking until I stopped and saw Taurtis in his tuxedo and his hair was perfect like him. I blush and started to drool again.

"brother your drooling again you have a problem"Yuki said I inside my drool from my lips and we walked towards our friends who were talking.

"hey guys"me and Yuki said "hey "they said. I saw Taurtis looking at me "wow.... Sam you look great"he said.

Taurtis POV

"wow.... Sam you look great "I said he does not look great he looks so cute and perfect... Wait what?  Do I love sam? Am I gay?! NONO CAN'T BE AM WITH SALEX!.

"t-thanks "he said, blushing his sincere when he blushes and his brown eyes that shine in the light NO SHUT UP TAURTIS YOUR WITH SALEX!.

"you guys look amazing! "Yuki said "thanks "salex said, smiling. Then out of nowhere we heard,

' Samuel gladiator to the principal's office please thank you '

"ooohhhh someone is in trouble "Grian said "oh shut up Grian "sam hissed "brother what did you do? "Yuki asked "I did nothing I'll be right back "sam said, walking to the principal's office.

What did he do?

Sam POV

I went to the principal's office to see what they want now. I knock on the door so can had have permission to come in.

"come in"senor loro said from the other side I open the door and close it behind me. I sat in front of his desk.

"Hola  Samuel "he said "uhhh... Hello senor loro why did you need me here for? "I aksed "oh yeah I called you here to tell about the sing your singing in prom "he smiled.

"oh that... yeah"I said "do you have a to sing in prom or not yet because today is prom"he said "I know prom is today I have my tuxedo on for prom and yes I do have the song"I said giving him my phone showing him the song.

He gave my phone back to me "okay that's a good song and it haves a lot emotion in it and also its a slow dance so that's  good"he said I smiled "can I go to my class now? "I asked he nodded.

RING RING!

I need to go to class!!. I got up and wave goodbye to senor loro and went to my class.

~~~~~