Chapter 2 ~ stopping for prom

Sam POV

I took of my suit and mask. I ran towards the bank as fast as I could. I can't use my super speed to go over there only when am white rabbit I can.

I ran inside of the bank and stopped behind my friends "hey guys.... What did I miss? "I panted /ask. They turn around "Sam where were you? "Chan  asked "I was.. Uhhh.... " I didn't  know what to say "he was hiding yeah hiding "Yuki said. Thanks sis.

"oh okay but did see how white rabbit tied that robber in those ropes "Taurtis said. "yeah it was awesome he is really a superhero "Grian said, smiling.

"I wish I can talk to him "Salex  said "me too babe "Taurtis said putting his arm around her. I growled quietly so he can't hear me. I saw Yuki shake her head.

"let's just go to the mall"I said "yeah so I can get my dress for prom"salex said. We all nodded and went to the mall.

~ skip time ~

We made it and went to the clothes and dresses store. Salex, Chan  and Yuki squealed you know how girls are when it's prom.

They ran into the dresses area and look for their  dress for prom. Me,Grian and Taurtis went to the tuxedos area for prom.

Me, Grian and Taurtis were looking for tuxedos for prom. Taurtis was looking for one that matches with Salex's dress. Grian is doing the same but his going with j I think or my sister.

Am just going to choose my own since I don't anyone to go with and beside am going to sing in prom since señor loro is making me. There was no students to sing in prom so am gonna sing in prom my friends don't know that even my sister don't know.

I was trying to find my tuxedo until "hey Sam do you think I look good in this? "I turn to see Taurtis in a tuxedo.

"wow..... You look hand- I mean good Taurtis "I said, blushing red "thanks Sam "he smiled and went to change back to his normal clothes.

"brother? Your drooling again "Yuki said standing in front of me "huh? Oh... "I wide my Slavia from my lips.
I look at my sister she had her dress on her arm ready to pay "wow Yuki that dress looks amazing"I smiled.

"I know and it fits me that why am going to buy it, have you found your tuxedo your going to wear? "she asked "no, not yet "I said, looking for a tuxedo that fits me.

"I'll help you find one to empress Taurtis  in prom"Yuki smirked I roll my eyes.

~ skip time ~

We finished with the shopping and went to my and yuki's house. Yuki open the door and we all entered. I close the door behind us  and put all the shopping bags on the table of the kitchen.

I sat on the couch and everyone did the same thing. "today was a long day"Grian said "yeah it was a least we have our prom clothes for tomorrow "Chan  smiled.

"yeah that's a god thing"Yuki said, turning on the TV. The news was on and it said

' In the news: we are in the bank where white rabbit our super hero saved the bank from the robber and the people that were in danger.

Thanks again white rabbit you saved Tokyo once again '.

Yuki turn off the TV "yeah the news is right he saved Tokyo once again "Salex said cuddling with Taurtis in the couch. I cross my arms and look down.

"its okay Sam "Yuki whispered into my ear and put my back. I wish its already prom and I wish Taurtis know how much I love him..... I just wish.

~~~~~