Chapter 1

Lauren's pov

I have the perfect life right now. perfect girlfriend, car, house, family, yeah. everything's great, except one thing. My family don't know I'm gay. The only people who know are Camila, her sister Sofia and her mums yes. mumS. It's funny how Camila's family know, but mine don't, why? you ask. my parents are homophobic. I'm not telling Camila yet, but I'm planing on coming out to my parents and brother sister. I carefully stood up, from my bed and stepped onto my cozy blue fluffy carpet. my room was a dark shade of blue with white wallpaper and blue flowers decorated the wallpaper. I grabbed a towel and some clothes, along with a facecloth and plodded along to the shower room. once washed and done I stepped out, drying my hair then body. I pulled on my clothes and looked in the mirror. I looked pretty good to be honest. playing softball was a good investment of my time. I was wearing a white crop top that had black splashes on it, a burgundy leather jacket, grey slouch beanie, jeans with white braces turned up at the bottom and I slid on some white converse. I jogged downstairs grabbing my phone, keys and wallet on the way their, sliding them in my back pocket. when I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw my mum cooking breakfast in the kitchen. here goes nothing.

"Hey mum, can we have a family meeting?"

"Yeh I'll go call them" my mum called everyone and as she had gone to do that, I wandered around, looking at old family photos, noticing how I never really for in, but with Camilas family, I do fit in. Everyone came downstairs, and we sat down and I sat at the top of the table, we ate in silence then my dad broke it.

"So sweetheart, what did you have to tell us?"

"Well I- uh- I'm not sure if uh- anyone has - um//"

"Spit it out lauren" my mum said firmly

"I'm- uh, gay?"

"Haha, Laur, I knew that already, so is Camila, youse are dating already!" Taylor said finding this funny, wait, she new?!

"YOUR WHAT?!" my mum shouted as if I'd just murdered our neighbours.

"I'm gay, and I'm proud of who I am. I'm fed up pretending I go out with Wesley, he's my best friend!"

"How can you live with yourself?" my dad spat at me as if I was some sort of disgusting creature. Chris had just been sitting at the table, staring at my mum and dad for the past five minuets. Taylor was already hugging me and Chris stood up, putting his plate in the sink, I thought he was just going to walk away, but instead he stood up and hugged me.

"So am I" he whispered in mine and Tays ear, so only we could hear. I smiled at my younger siblings, thanking them for being so supportive.

"Taylor! Chris! don't touch that thing!" my mum shouted as if I could pass some sort of disease onto them. They both turned found to look at her, shaking their heads.

"No mum, that "thing" as you call her, happens to be my big sister, and she has a name, it's Lauren, and she's YOUR daughter."

"You listen to me boy, you'll do as//"

"No mum, if I can even call you that, you listen to me, this" said Taylor waving her hands up and down in front of me, "is YOUR daughter. she is gay, deal with it. she is still lauren, nothing different abo//"

"Yes actually, their is. she's disgusting."

My dad chipped in, adding one in the basket. every word my dad said, broke me that little bit more. Chris walked up to my dad and slapped him in the face, echoing a loud clattering noise throughout the silent house.

"Lauren, go pack your bags. it's 11:30, I want you out by 12" my mum brushed past me, walking up the stairs. my dad just looked at me, as if the mere sight of me made him feel sick. that's when I broke. the man I love most in my life, hates me. I have Taylor and Chris one last hug

"If you guys need anything, I'll be at Camila's, I'll write my new number down and give youse it, save it as Lana and then they won't know it's me, okay? I love you guys, so much"

I pulled away from the hug, running upstairs and grabbing all my bagpacks, putting my stuff in it. by the time I was done, my room was practically empty. I loaded my stuff in my car and pulled out the drive way of the place I used to call home. when I turned the corner, I pulled over and broke down, I pulled out my phone and texted Camz, good thing she's home schooled.

(Bold Lauren, italics camila)

Camz, I'm coming over to your house, I need to tell you something 😔😥💗💗💗

What's wrong Lo? you didn't do it again did you?💗💗💗

No, I didn't think of it, I'm almost at your bit, see you soon driving, love you 😘💗💗💗

Okay, see you soon, love you too 😊😘💗💗💗

I started driving again, and soon pulled up outside Camilas house. I walked up to the door and I couldn't believe who answered it!...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, cliffhanger on the first chapter :p. my other stories will be updated soon, I'm just having some troubles, but I have a question. should I continue the eight years later or just go back to a Cimorelli story and pick up where I left off? Tell meeee!!! And who do you think opened the door?:)<3

~Rhiann~