Chapter 3

Okay, so, the majority of ideas in this chapter and probably this whole story came from DemiGirl95's story me + you

It's also Camren and I'd advise youse to go read that before youse read this one, thanks for reading mines, and go check out me + you!!! I'll add it to my reading list so youse can find it easily :)

Also, I know Lauren calls camila camz, but I feel like being different, so camila is gonna be; Camila, Camz, Camzi, Cam or Mila, but yeh, their we go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's pov

I felt a small body move in my arms. I opened my eyes to see my little Camz wriggling about, she scrunched her nose up when I kissed it which is literally, the cutest thing EVER! I stared at her for a while, watching her sleep, until her big brown orbs slowly slid open, looking up at me, I smiled and pecked her lips. her arms snaking round my waist as she buried her head further into my chest. This felt so right, unlike all the other times I've had to pretend with Dani, he is the best friend I could ever ask for to be honest, he new about me being gay, and he volunteered to help me hide it from my parents. having Camz in my arms was the best feeling ever! I giggled to myself as I asked her the next question.

"Are my boobs comfy Camz?"

"Yes, yes they are" she answered grogily, still half sleeping with her morning voice.

"Cam, as much as I'm enjoying this and so are you, i have school..." I know Camz hates me going to school, all the kids pick on me because I'm 'different'

"But lolo, I hate you going to school... They all pick on you. I've almost lost you once before..." she whispered the last part, sitting up in my arms, looking at my face with a little tear running down her own.

"Babe, if it weren't for you, I'd be well under ground, would we be here, like this?" I could feel her little head shaking in my neck, signalling a 'no'

"Exactly" I cuddled with camila a little while longer, my head on top of her own. it got uncomfortable, so I leaned myself back, my back hitting the headboard. all of a sudden, Camila's head shot up, causing it to hit my chin and me to but my tongue.

"OUCH! shit Camz"

"Oh, my God, I'm so sorry babe, but I have a great idea" I looked up at Camz smiling, giving her the go on look.

"Well, you know, since you live with me now, and I'm homeschooled, we could drop you out of school, and my mum can buy you school books, and we can go to ''school" together, in my house!" She finished off he idea, jumping up and down on my legs, clapping her hands. I chuckled and she stopped bouncing and looked at me with a sad face.

"Cam, why the sad face?"

"Don't you think my idea is a good idea?"

"Of course I do! I think it's perfect! and this way, I can explain to Selena why I'm having to move in aswell, since, you know, I do owe her an explanation as to why I've just moved into her house..." I looked down, subconsciously fidgeting with my fingers and pulling the sleeves of my jumper down further than already done so.

"Babygirl, look at me" I shook my head no. Camila put her finger under my chin, forcing me to look into her eyes.

"We don't have to tell my ma anything today. we can leave it till you've settled in. Have you cut again?" I looked back down again, finally letting the tears fall.

"No, I need to tell Selena, it's only fair on her..."

"Lo, stop avoiding the question, have you cut again?"

"Maybe..." quietly whispering, I buried my head in my hands, letting each loud sob rattle throughout my body.

Camila's pov

"Baby, please show me your wrist..."

She shook my head no.

"Please babe. don't make me force you..."

"It's not on my wrist, Cam..."

"Is it on your thigh?"

"No... it's on my ribs..." I slid off my Lauren's lap, pulling her jumper over her head, then my tshirt, then her vest, exposing six large gashes.

"Baby why..."

"They called me six bad names, so I made six cuts..."

"What were the names, pretty girl?"

"Disgrace" She said, the word getting caught in her throat at 'race' as a sob came out of her mouth.

It's hard, keeping it together when Lauren goes into crisis. comforting her is the only thing on my mind at the moment though, so keeping it together comforts her. I know this from fourteen years of friendship and two years of relationship.

"Your not a disgrace to me, or my family, I mean, our family, If you were a disgrace, that would mean you were something I'd be ashamed of being with, and your my first and last lo..."

"Disgusting"

They've clearly never kissed you. your lips always taste like bananas" I kissed her lips, putting my hand on her cheek, careful not to agitate the already inflamed area on Lauren's side. slowly, I pulled away from Lauren.

"Devils creation" the largest, and most heart wrenching cry came out of Lauren's perfect lips at that moment, making me hug her tight to my chest.

"Baby, if your the devils creation, then so let god banish me from heaven forever because your the best thing the devils ever made... not saying you are the devils creation, but you get what I mean, yeah?"

"Okay..."

"Maybe okay will be our always" I whispered quietly in Lauren's ear.

"Okay." After a short moment of pause, Lauren smiled up at me.

"Why the change in mood gorgeous? not that it's bothering me or anything, I love your smile" I pecked her lips, sitting back again with Lauren in my lap.

"You read it..." Her voice sore and hoarse from crying so much.

"Of course, you told me to, right?"

"Yes"

"Okay?"

"Okay."

After our little moment -which we so kindly stole from a book- we sat in silence, me drawing patterns on Lauren's bare back, as she lay cradled in my embrace. usually, in a relationship, silence meant bad communication, and little discussion, but with me and Lauren, it meant the complete opposite, me drawing these patterns on her back and her playing with my hair is an unvoiced "i love you".

It's moments like these, that I cherish the most with Lauren.

"Lo, are you awake?" no reply. I looked down, and Lauren had a fistfull of my shirt, tear stains on her face, only wearing her bra and boy boxers. I lay her down on our bed, putting the blankets over her and planting a soft kiss on her lips. I walked toward my closet, picking out my pajama bottoms to wander down the stairs, plop myself down in the schoolroom, and get strange looks from my mums.

"Honey, where is Lauren?"

"Oh, um, Lauren had a minute breakdown earlier this morning, I sorted it. her mum and dad called her a disgrace, disgusting and the devils creature! I swear, mum. if I ever, see them in the streets, please, restrain me?"

"Will do, sweetheart, but I still don't understand where Lauren is?" my ma asked, still confused on my mums previous question .

(Selina ma Demi mum)

"Ah, Lauren fell back asleep, I think I'll just leave her till she wakes up, best for her. also, can you phone the principle in Carollton and inform them that Lauren Michelle Jauregui will no longer be schooling with them, die to family difficulties? I think it'd be best for Lauren to be homeschooled, you know what with her mum being a etcher and stuff."

"I'll phone the school late on today, are you sure Lauren's okay?"

"I'm positive ma, she's a fighter, just like mum... she'll get through this!"

Ohhhh!!! guys!!! I forgot to put this in a second ago, WHAT BOOK DID THEY QUOTE?!?!?!