Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Gun Point

Where are my supporters 🤔

--

"Fuck Desmond, you shouldn't let his lame ass get to you

"Fuck Desmond, you shouldn't let his lame ass get to you." Carter said as he put his arm around Miko's shoulder they walked to class.

Miko nodded.

She just got done telling Carter, her best friend, since 6th grade what happened at work yesterday from them almost losing the restaurant to August leaving it.

"I know. It's just I want to be lighter, you know?" Miko said as they walked up to her locker.

Miko entered her combination and looked at herself in the mirror she attached to it.

"I was deciding on getting a perm." Miko said running her fingers through her thick curly hair.

Carter frowned. "What the fuck? Hell no. Don't ruin your hair. It's perfect the way it is."

Miko sighed and looked at her face. The bleaching cream she bought was going right back to the store. It didn't lighten up her face at all and she saved up her money for just for it not to work on her.

"Thanks Car." Miko said. "I just-

Miko was cut off when Stephanie Gibson and her group of friends approached her and Carter.

"Hey Carter

"Hey Carter." She said twisting her long, curly weave that she just got installed.

Stephanie always had the biggest crush on Carter, but he never paid her no mind. She didn't like Timiko since she thought Carter and her were probably lowkey messing around.

Carter nodded his head at her. "Wassup Steph."

Stephanie blushed and turned to Miko who wasn't paying them no attention.