Chapter 8. Fair Gounds & Love.

Chapter 8. Fair Grounds & Love.

Corey's POV:

Taylor and I are in North Carolina at the fair and pumpkin patch. And right now we just having fun getting away from the stupid drama. As of lately I have been thinking about asking Taylor to be my girlfriend and I know she feels the same way because Enzo told me a while back.

Anyways, we are just walking around the rides and of course Summer was here with a few other superstars. Not that I'm complaining about the superstars but it was more of Summer being here.

I grab Taylor's hand and she looks at me, "What?" She ask with a smile.

"Uh Summer and the others are here." I said nervously.

"I don't mind the others being here but it's Summer that I'm worried about." She said.

"Hey now lets just have fun just the two of us." I said and kissed her cheek.

We went and played the Balloon and Darts and I won her a prize, it was a bear and she loved it.

"Wanna go on the rides?" I ask.

"Yeah." She answers.

So we went over to the Drop Tower, got on and buckled up and waited for the ride to go up. Just a few minutes the ride started to go up slowly and as we got to the top it stop then it drop down to the bottom.

"Holy hell that was fun." Taylor says.

"I know." I said and smiled.

We went and sat down at the picnic tables.

Taylor's POV:

I was sitting at the picnic tables with Corey and I'm just enjoying my time with him here at the fair grounds.

"Want something to eat?" He ask.

"Yes, surprise me." I said.

He chuckles, "Sure thing gorgeous."

He went to get the food and then Enzo sat down right in front of me.

"Hey sis." Enzo says.

"Hey twin."

"Having fun with Corey?" He ask.

I nodded, "Yes I am. I'm enjoying every minute. What's up with the rest of y'all?" I ask.

"Well we got bored so why not come out and have some fun." He answered.

Corey comes back with the food and drinks then sits down next to me.

"Yeah so you can spy on me twin." I said and Enzo laughs.

"And now why would I do that?" He smirks.

I rise an eyebrow, "Because I know how you are twin. Now go have fun with the others."

Enzo gets up and heads to somewhere. I look at Corey with a smile.