Chapter 17. The Heart Breaking News Before Raw. Part 1.

Corey's POV:

Today is the day after WrestleMania and last night was definitely a big deal for Enzo and Taylor.

Enzo winning the tag team title with Big Cass. And Taylor winning the Women's Championship.

Now Taylor is with the WWE doctors just to make sure that everything is okay with her because when she woke up this morning she was in so much pain with her neck again. I think when Eva did the neck breaker on Taylor's neck it was triggered by it so I'm hoping she doesn't need to have neck surgery or she doesn't need to retired from the ring.

So here I am sitting at the commentator booth before Raw just thinking about my life with her. When Taylor came into my life it was the best damn thing that ever happened to me because I was over a divorce from my ex-wife and yes I did told Taylor that I was married once and I didn't think I wanted to be in the same position again. As I thought about it that this is Taylor not my ex, Taylor and I talk about getting married and having children of our own just spending the rest of our life together.

I did go out and brought a Engagement ring because has of lately I have been thinking about asking her to marry me, who knows I might ask her tonight or maybe I should wait until the time is right.

"Something on your mind Corey?" Michael ask breaking my thoughts

"Just worried about Taylor." I answered.

"Is she okay?" He ask.

"When she woke up this morning she said she was having very bad neck pain again." I say and rub my face in frustration.

"You and I both know that she has been through ups and downs when she was in that storyline with Eva. And last night she proved that she deserves to be champion." He said and I nodded then he adds, "What else are you thinking about?"

"Marriage."

"So you are thinking about asking her to marry you? Does her family know about it?"

"Yes I am and yes they know. I been thinking about it for awhile." I said pulling out a small box that had the diamond ring inside.

"Just listen to your heart and whatever makes you happy, Corey." He said and I nod.

"Does she know that you were married before?" Baron ask as we was behind me.

"Yeah she does. I might ask her tonight after Raw or wait until the time is right." I say.

Guess we all have to wait and find out.

Taylor's POV:

I was with the WWE doctors because I was having very bad neck pain yet again and Enzo was with me to support me along with Hunter and Stephanie.

"Well Taylor I hate breaking the news to you but you are going to need neck surgery." Doctor Chris Amann said to me and I grab my brothers hand as he just said that, and adds, "Because you have Herniated Dic which is (Spinal Disc herniation) in you're neck."

"Holy shit." I whisper to myself and felt tears forming.

I look at Hunter and Stephanie, "So that mean I have to go out there and do a speech then drop the bombshell about my neck and dropping the title." I said.

"Yeah. Your health is at risk Taylor, you got to take care of yourself." Stephanie said.

"And you can announce that their will be a woman's Battle royal and you will crown the new Women's champion." Hunter adds.

I sighs and hide my face into my hands feeling angry and sad because I just won my first title here last night with my twin.

Enzo and I left the trainers room and head back to Zo locker room. Once we got to his locker room that he was sharing with Cass I just lost it when I sat down on the couch.

My brother wrapped his arm around my shoulder gently and I lay my head on his shoulder and cried.

He sighs, "I'm sorry sissy." He kissed my forehead.

"This isn't fair twin, we both won titles last night." I cried.

"I know sis." He rubs my back softly as he holds me close to him. The door opens and I hide my face, it was Cass, Carmella and few other people.

"What's wrong with her?" Roman ask.

"She has Herniated Dic." Enzo answers.

"You serious?" Trinity ask.

"She was in a lot of pain when I got to her and Corey's room this morning." Enzo said.

"But she just won the title last night." Carmella says.

While looking at the tv that he had in the room, Michel, Bryan and Corey were kicking off Raw.

"Last night we crowned new Tag Team Champions and a new WWE Women's Champion. But Stephanie said just a few moments ago that Taylor has something to say about last night." Michael said.

"Apparently Taylor was with the WWE doctors today to make sure she is okay so hopefully we will get some news about that when she comes out here." Bryan said.

"And I have to say that I'm really proud of both Amore twins last night at WrestleMania they both steal the show and brought the house down that's for sure. They both deserve it." Corey said making me smiles a little.

A/N: Part 2 is in the next chapter!