Chapter 2

The week went by so fast. It was finally Saturday and Terrence said he had a suprise for me today. I hope its a good suprise. Now that I think about it, Me and Terrence havent been on a date for awhile.

RING! RING! RING!

The caller ID showed up as Terrence.

" Hey Terrence"

" What are you doing?" he said

" Getting ready. Like you told me to do. How long will it be till you get here to pick me up?" I asked while brushing my hair.

"Im outside just sitting in the car waiting for you to get done."

" Why didnt you tell me you was outside. I would have moved way faster. Im over here doing my hair and still haven't picked out an outfit." I grabed my phone and looked in my closet to find an outfit.

"Sorry I didnt want you to have to rush."

"Aww I love you... But babe let me finish getting dressed so I can come outside."

He said okay and we hung up. I finished getting dressed. I was wearing a plain pink v-neck, with blue jeans. I couldnt decide if I wanted to wear wedges or boots. Ugh desicions.

I put on the boots because I didn't know where he was taking me. I grabbed my purple Coach purse and put my cell phone inside. I searched for my wallet and charger for my phone and also added that to my purse.

"Mom I am going out with Terrance. I will call you later when I'm on my way home. Bye love you"

" Be careful Sophia."

I walked out and saw Terrence parked across the street. I walked over to his car and opened the door.

"Baby!!" I said kissing him .

"You look sexy and smell so good. I'm a lucky guy to have such a sexy girlfriend."

"Aww so where are you taking me boo?" I asked while putting my seat belt on.

" I'm still not telling you. When we get there you will see. Remember I told you its a surprise." He said while pulling out the parking lot.

"Yea I know its a surprise it's just I am really anxious. We haven't been on a date since who knows. It's almost Christmas." I said looking at him.

" Babe I know we haven't been going out on dates like the usual. Its just I have been busy. A lot."

"Oh okay, I'm sleepy babe so I am going to take a nap."

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I couldn't sleep. I don't know why but I just couldn't. I am so happy that I am with Terrance. It has been honestly the best three years of my life with him. Our four year anniversary will be next year January. Last year for our anniversary I got him a silver necklace. He got me a Micheal Kors purse. Then he took me out to the movies and out to dinner. It was such a great day/evening with him.

"We are here!" He said grabbing my hand.

We got out the car and right in front of me was a hotel.

"What are we doing at a hotel?" I said looking at him

"This isn't just a regular hotel. It's very expensive and I also got us a jacuzzi suite."

"No way! Baby I love you."

I gave him a hug and squeezed him so tight. The smell of his cologne got me weak. He smells so good.

" oh yea and also we are going on the roof. Dont ask any more questions please. Let's just walk so you can see the rest of this amazing night I have planned for us."

He grabbed my hand led the way to the roof. When we got to the roof, you wouldn't believe what he had set up?

I was in such awe I was just so surprised that he had done this just for me.

It was a table with two seats and then towards the back of the roof was a huge cave pool.

"Do you like it?"

"Babe did you just ask me if I like this? I love it. I wasn't expecting this. I love you!"

I got really close to him and he kissed me. Before you knew it we began to make out. Then we realized that we should stop and sit down. We sat down and just almost stared into each others eyes. His eyes were so beautiful and brown. He was so skinny but still had some muscle. The waitress came up and took our orders. There was so much good sounding food that I had no idea what I wanted to eat from the list.

"What made you decide to take me out?" I asked while sipping on my cold glass of water.

"Well I just felt like we needed to have sometime together before Christmas break. I have no idea if we will be able to hangout this Christmas."

"What are you talking about? I will be here for Christmas and I thought you was going to be here also. Are you trying to tell me that your leaving for vacation?"

"That's the thing Sophia. I have no idea. My mom is trying to get a ticket for me to go see my dad down in Florida. It's not final yet. I really dont want your night to be ruined because i just said this."

"My night will be fine. I'm over it. "

Our food came out and we began to eat. I had ordered a steak with potatoes. Terrence ordered a rice casserole. The food was really good. It was so expensive. The question was how did he find the money for such a expensive trip together.

"Would you like to stay down here or go back up to the suit to check it out?" Terrenced asked.

" we can go. It's getting cold anyway. I have no clothes or anything." I said

"It's okay I have stuff in the room for you anyways."

We both got up and walked to the suite.

Terrence went to the front desk to get the key for the room.

When we got inside the elevator he made me close my eyes. He grabbed my hand and led the way to the room.

"Open your eyes!"

When I opened my eyes it was so beautiful. The suite reminded me of the antiques from the movie Titanic. Everything looked like it was made from gold.

" Baby this is so beautiful. I'm so speechless!" I came up to him and just hugged him super tight.

"Sophia you know I love you. Your the first thing that I think of when I wake up. Words cannot even explain the way I feel about you."

"Awww I love you to." I was still holding onto him. He was so warm and smelled so good. His cologne was so strong and nice.

He went to go take a shower and I just went inside the jacuzzi. The water was so warm and I felt like I was on cloud nine. The jacuzzi was so big. Five people could fit in here.

Terrance came out the shower and gave me a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I went in the shower and got dressed. Then we laid down in bed and watched a movie on Tv. I laid on his chest because he was so warm and I was so cold.

"Terrence thank you for this amazing night." I said looking up at him.

"Don't thank me babe its my job to make you happy."

We kissed each other. But just a simple peck and then we went to sleep. I love Terrence so much. It's like these past three years have been amazing and I cant wait for the future with him.

*********
********

PLEASE COMMENT!
PLEASE SHARE!
PLEASE VOTE!
:-)

How are you thoughts about this chapter?
How do you like Sophia?
What about her mom?
How are your thoughts on Terrence?
What would you like to happen in the next chapter?
:-)