Chapter 6

TERRENCE POINT OF VIEW****

It was 6 o'clock and it was almost time to leave for the airport. I'm so tired. Let me get out of bed and jump in the shower.

Let me go text Sophia before she throws a fit.

BUZZ! BUZZ!

"She replied that quick." I said aloud.

"Oh no that's Jamie. I wish this girl would leave me alone."

I opened the text and it said:

Good morning baby! I hope u have a great flight. I fly out to Florida tomorrow. I can't wait for us to hangout this Christmas. No Sophia just me and you. It will be the perfect get away.
Xoxoxo

I don't even know what to say to this girl. She must not understand what leave me alone means. I'm over here lying though. She was the baddest girl I've been with. It is gonna be a new year maybe hanging out with her and catching up with her wont be such a bad thing. Let me call my homeboy.

"Yo John let me ask your opinion of something."

"Man do you know what time it is. It's to early for this shit. But what's up?"

"Jamie text me. Someone must of told her I am going to Florida. Anyways she text me saying she coming to Florida tomorrow and that I should chill with her. "

"I don't know man. Jamie sexy and all that but she drama. Also Jamie too clingy."

"True. But I think I still have some
feelings man."

"Terrence you crazy. You over here calling me about some girl drama. All I gotta say is don't do it. If you want drama go ahead. Now I'm going to hang up this phone because I'm sleepy. Bye!"

I understand John's point but foreal though I'm just going to see her. I miss her. I won't get attached. I don't want that. I got my girl Sophia.

I replied to Jamie saying let's meet up.
I finished getting my stuff ready for the plane.

"Terrence hurry up before I leave you."

"Okay mom!"

I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

"You called Sophia and told her you about to leave?"

"I texted her but she didn't respond back. She probably sleeping."

My mom and I walked out to the car . She drove me to the airport and I went inside. We said our goodbyes and then I checked in.

SOPHIA'S POINT OF VIEW******

I think I'm going to surprise Terrence in Florida. Let me to ask my mom.

"Mom!!!"

"What!" She replied

"Can you buy me a ticket to Florida so I can surprise Terrence for Christmas?"

"I didn't tell you but we are going to Florida for Christmas. I booked a resort for us. We leave in two days."

I ran up to my mom and hugged her. This is the only time of the year I loved her. She always Makes me happy during Christmas time. Now I don't have to worry about not seeing Terrence. I know he is going to be so happy to see me.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you to sweetheart. I only wish you would say that more often to me and give me more hugs."

I smiled. I know me and mom don't get along all the time but I love her. I always will.

I ran up to my room and blasted music. I was so excited. I was going to see my baby this Christmas. I went in the shower and put some clothes on. I put a little bit of eye liner on and pink lipstick. I was thinking about asking my mom if she wanted to go get a mani/pedi.

My mom got dressed and we decided to go get our nails and feet done.

"What color do you think I should get?" I asked my mom as she was looking at the nail polish as well.

We sat down and got our nails done. I got a natural full-set. My mom decided to get French full set. We talked about my dad. I miss him so much. Nothing was the same after he died. My mom and I use to have to best relationship. But things change when your family has been destroyed.

After we were done with our mani/pedi we went to cook out. That place had the best burgers.

"Sophia has Terrence text you today or called you?"

"Oh my gosh I didn't even look at my phone all day. That's unusual."

We both chuckled and I reached in my purse to check my phone. I had two miss calls from Terrence and a text saying he was on his way to the airport.

I replied back wishing him a good flight and that I missed him.

*********TWO DAYS LATER!

The days went by fast. I was in the middle of finishing packing my bag. My mom was downstairs making breakfast. Today was the day we were going to Florida. My bag was too heavy. I think I was packing way too much. I took out some clothes and added another pair of shoes.

"Sophia are you finish? Breakfast is ready!"

"Almost done mom!"

I grabbed my bag and put it in the hallway. I went to my bathroom and sprayed some perfume on. I sprayed some hairspray in my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I grabbed my light jacket and walked downstairs with my luggage.

"Good morning mom. Thank you for the breakfast."

We ate our breakfast together and headed out to the airport. The flight wasn't going to be that long.

********************

COMMENT! SHARE! VOTE!

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Do you think there will be some drama coming up soon?

What's your thoughts on Terrence now?