Chapter 10

~Bryce POV~

I was asleep till I heard some foot steps up stairs. 'I guess he's home' I thought to myself looking around the dark room.

I heard a door open and the lights flicker on almost blinding me. I open my eyes to see that Ohm was standing there looking at me.

" Your still here " he said and I rolled my eyes " Of course I am, I'm still tied I aren't I? " I asked being a smart ass.

He looks at me and I think he's glaring at me he's wearing the mask still so I can't tell.

" Well if you were strong enough then maybe you could of got out " he said and sat down in a chair.

" Well sorry that I'm not strong enough for you...idiot " I said mumbling the last part and he looks at me.

" What did you say? " he asked and I shook my  my head " Nothing " I said and he just smirks.

" To scared to tell me? " he asked smirking at me and I glared at him " No, just don't want to die " I said and he chuckles.

" Well whatever you said you wouldn't die I would just punish you " he grinned looking at me.

A shiver went up my spine and I don't want to know what he means by punishing me.

He got up and stretched " Well I'll see you in the morning " he said while turning the lights off and leaving me in the dark once again.

I sighed softly and thought of Craig and Evan hopping their okay. I yawned and closed my eyes falling asleep.

~Craig POV~

I was still struggling till I soon got loose " Finally! " I yelled and got up from the chair.

I ran to the door and thank god it was unlock. I opened the the and walked out of the basement.

I ran to the door but stopped hearing keys on the other side. I was panicking quietly and I hid in a close by closet.

I heard the door open and closed and hear foot steps walking to the basement. I gulped realizing I didn't shut the door.

" Where the hell did you fucking go?! " I heard the man that I'm going to get murdered by tonight.

I stayed quiet when I heard him walking around checking places. I open the closet door slightly not seeing him.

I stepped out of the closet and slowly made my way to the door I opened it but it was slammed shut by someone's hand.

I tensed up and gulped knowing I'm dead. Then the hand turns me around slamming me on the door to be face to face with him, Wildcat.

My legs started trembling in fear on what he's going to do with me. He glared at me I felt like my soul was exiting out of my body.

" Who said you could leave? " he asked " N-none " I said stuttering to scared to look at him.

I heard him sigh and punched the bridge of his nose and looked at me " Alright I'm letting you off with a warning but next time you do something like this you will regret it " he said and I nod my head.

He grabs my arm harshly making me yelp quietly and he dragged me back down to the basement and tied me back up.

He walked away and I just sighed. 'I hope Bryce and Evan are okay' I thought to myself and fell asleep.

~Delirious POV~

I opened the door and walked to the basement door to see is Evan left at all.

I walked down the stairs and I froze. I felt anger build up to me to see he was gone.

I growled and punched the wall making a hole and walked up the stairs. I looked around the whole house to not find him at all.

I walked to my door and open it to be face to face with Luke (CaRtOoNz) holding Evan. My eyes widen slightly looking at him.

" Where was he? " I asked letting him in " Oh in the park " he said placing the passed out Evan on the couch.

" Well thanks " I said and he nods his head " No probs Del just helping a friend out " he said and was about to walk out the door but I stopped him.

" Thanks again for not telling " I said and he smiled nodding his head and walked out the door shutting it.

I walked over to Evan and picked him up and walked to the basement and placed him on the table.

I tied his arms and legs down then walked back up stairs and sat on my couch thinking what I should do to him.

(ALRIGHT! That's chapter 10! Long as fuck to me! Well that's all I have to say and comment in the comments on what Delirious should do to Evan and I will tag you saying it was your idea!

Okay!

Bye!)