Chapter 15

(ALRIGHT! If you read the last chapter then you know what's going on if not then go read it! Okay enjoy!)

~Flashback/3rd POV~

It was a chilly night as usual when it's dark. A man in a grey bunny hoodie just walking around to see who he can kill today.

He stops walking turning into an alleyway hearing police sirens going off in the distance.

He stayed behind a garbage can hearing footsteps running his way.

He peaked to see who it was and his eyes widen. He was now looking at one of the top criminals in the world.

Delirious

He was number one and the man in the grey bunny hoodie smirked. Oh was he going to enjoy killing the crazy masked man.

When Delirious entered the ally way he stopped running turning around to see no one and no flashing red and blue lights.

' Thank god I got away ' he thought to himself and turned back around to be pinned down to the ground.

He looked up to be masked to masked with a ohm symbol. He knew who he was too.

Ohmwecker or Ohm for short.

The second top criminal here. Delirious grinned under his mask " Well well well! Looky here! Muster Ohmwecker! Are you gonna try to kill me? " he asked smirking.

Ohm rolled his eyes tho Delirious didn't see it but he knew he did " Shut it Delirious, I know I've had my times in trying to kill you but I have something different in mind " he said getting off of Delirious.

Delirious stood up looking at Ohm " And what is it that's different on your mind? " he asked and Ohm turns around walking.

Delirious follows him " Well you see you know how those three cops has almost all the info they need on me and you? " Ohm asked.

" Yah " Delirious said and Ohm turns back around to face him " I was thinking that me and you could team up to get those files on us and then they won't bother getting info on us again " he said and Delirious smirks under his mask.

" I like it " he said " So it's a deal? " Ohm ask " Yep " he said and they shook hands.

" So making deals on the streets now a days huh? " asked a random voice.

" Who's there? " Ohm asked. Someone in a pig mask comes out from the shadows " Come on you should know me! " he said smirking.

Wildcat the third criminal

" Oh it's you Wildcat....what did you all hear? " Ohm asked.

" Everything " he said " And I also want to help as well they have info on me as well " he said crossing his arms.

" Hmmm....okay then " Ohm said and Delirious grins " Well what we're waiting for?! Let's go! " he said and started to walk to the police station the other two follows him there.

~Time skip to when they get to the Police station~

Once they got there they all grin " Alright! Let's think of a plan on how to get in " Wildcat said and they started to think.

" Let's just bust a window open " Delirious said and Ohm shook his head no.

" Listen I know your all going out there kind of person but let's do something without having a lot of noises " Ohm said and Delirious mumbles something under his breath.

" How about we just go see if any doors are unlocked? " Wildcat suggested and the other two looks at him.

" Really? " they asked " Hey! Cops are dumb theses days anyways! " he said and started to walk to the back.

The other two follows him and soon stoped. Wildcat puts his hand on the knob and turns it opening the door.

" See? Told you " he said whispering and walks in.

The other two follows him in shock that the door was unlock and how cops are so stupid to leave it unlock.

They started to walk around trying to figure out where the info of them are at.

The walked into the last room and saw the info of them.

It had everything put their names. They smirk and grab the info of them.

Before they left they saw a few cops at the door pointing their guns at them.

" Freeze and we won't shoot! " one yelled and they look at each other and smirk.

Thy took their weapons out and started to kill the cops one by one. They soon stoped seeing no more cops and just left the scene.

They started to run to an alleyway and sat there laughing " Wow that was easy! " Delirious said laughing like a mad man.

Ohm smirks " Yah we should do this more often " he said and the other two nods their heads  " Totally " they agreed.

After that night they started doing crimes with each other having a good time till now.

~End of flash back still 3rd POV~

Ohm and Wildcat was now watching tv till the doors open to show Delirious with Evan.

" Okay go down stairs and don't do anything funny " Wildcat said glaring at him.

Evan glared back and walks down to the basement to be greeted by Bryce and Craig.

Delirious sits down with the two other criminals watching whatever they where watching on tv.

~Wildcat POV~

I was kinda piss that Evan bitch glared back at me but at the same time didn't care.

It didn't bother me one bit all I know is that I just keep having my mind on how we all met.

Man that will always be the weirdest day of my life on how we became friends.

(ALRIGHT! That was chapter 15 and I hope you liked it!

Bye!)