Chapter 14

(OMG! I'm so sorry I totally forgot to publish this yesterday! I was finish with this chapter on Wednesday and just felt like not posting it on Wednesday so I waited till Thursday and the hole thing just went over my head on posting whelp! Here is the chapter! Again sorry I didn't post it on Thursday!)

~Ohm POV~

I was still at Wildcat's house just watching tv while he was up stairs doing stuff.

I heard some laughing coming down in the basement. Me being a nosey person I go to the door opening it quietly so those two don't hear me.

I walk down the stairs good enough where they can't see me. I saw them on the floor just talking about random stuff.

" Man I wonder how everyone at the police station are holding up on the other crimes going on here " said Craig sitting in front of Bryce.

" Yah me to...but their all probably doing good with out us " Bryce said smiling.

I looked at his smile and started to smile myself ' Wait what?! Am I smiling because of this police man?! ' I thought to myself eyes widen that I smiled because of him.

I growled at myself not to loud so those two can't hear me.

" So....how'd you been with um you know ummm Ohm right? " Craig asked.

" Oh him? He's still a criminal so I wouldn't say good so far he haven't hurt me....yet " Bryce said and Craig smiles.

" Well that's good! And plus so you know if he ever hurts you me and Evan would get to him before he can try to hide " Craig said laughing.

Bryce laughed with him and I just smirked at this ' Oh I'd like to see you both try ' I thought to myself grinning slightly.

" Come on I can defend for myself Craig I'm not a child " Bryce said and Craig looked at him giving him the ' sure ' look.

" That's what you said last time when some drug dealer tried to kill you after you found out what his name was and where he mostly sailed his drugs at " Craig said crossing his arms.

" Okay! That was one time Craig one time! " Bryce said rolling his eyes and Craig giggles.

" Don't worry I do believe you can defend for yourself....but...with him you might need me and Evan take care of him " Craig said and Bryce smiles a little.

Again that damn smile. Why does it make me just want to smile when I see him smile like that?!

I saw those two hug and for some reason I felt kinda mad that he hugged that idiot with the glasses on and not me.

Yah I'm a criminal but hey! Some criminals can be nice only if they choose to be nice.

I heard Wildcat call my name so I quickly went up the stairs and shut the basement door.

" Why the hell where you down there? Did those two idiots do something stupid? " he asked walking up to me.

" Nope just being nosey on what they where talking about. " I said and he raised his eyebrow at me.

" They talked about their other crimes and how Bryce almost got shot by a drug dealer and how the other two would try to ' kill ' me if I hurt Bryce " I said and Wildcat snorted.

" Wow they would lose not gonna lie you are buff and can sure fight against man people " He said and I chuckled.

" That's why I'm number two baby " I said and he laughed at me " True " Tyler said and sat down on the couch.

I sat next to him and he looked at me " Do you remember the times we try to kill each other so we could be like number one? " he asked and I nodded my head yes.

" Yah....good times till we decided to put that aside and became friends " I said and he agreed with me.

" Yah I even remembered how it all started " he said and I nodded my head as well.

It was like yesterday when it all happened.

(ALRIGHT! I'm gonna leave y'all off with a cliff hanger because I want to make the next chapter a flash back about how they met so yah! And yes I know I didn't do a Tyler/Wildcat POV but I just felt like having it on Ohm for it oh well! Whelp see y'all in the next chapter!

Bye!)