Chapter 2

Maceo in the MM

Im On my way to the trap in my 2016 dodge White charger. I got ATLEAST 30 traps in Kalamazoo. My right hand man Rasco Is basically a me . Even though that nigga can't control what the fuck I do, I let him control others. I ain't saying my crew some hoes Cus they far from it. Step to em and you gone get what the fuck you stepped up too. They just know not to try that shit with me or Rosco. I pulled up to my trap on the North and I knocked twice. It's kinda our way of knowing if its us. If you don't knock twice then you either 1 the Feds or 2 Somebody we don't fuck with. "Who is it" Slim My guard by the door yelled. He far from slim though that's the thing the nigga big as hell. " open the fuckin door " I yelled. He opened the door & greeted me. "Wassup boss" I nod my head and keep it moving. I'm not one of those bosses who just don't give AF about they crew Cus I show my crew respect. Until a mf try to cross me then you die. Simple. I walked in the trap said wassup to the crew ,checked up on they ass and made sure they doing everthing right & headed to my office . I opened my office and shook my head. "What the fuck you want Trina" I said to one of my female workers who work here.. who happen to be naked sitting on my table. "I missed you daddy" I laughed. "Trina get the fuck out and I ain't gone say it nomore" Trina hurried up and got off my table and walked out while rolling her eyes. Trina was 5'1 , a thick bitch , red head . Honestly In my opinion the bitch was to dark for all that red shit. Plus she was a known hoe. She just good at what she do in the trap. " my mathafuckin maannnnnn" Rasco busted in my office snapping me out my thoughts. "Wassup bitch" man he goofy as fuck. "Shit, just got here , did you talk to James about gettin some more dope here? You know we Gatta go to Cali Cus they indeed got the best shit."

" yeah bro , Ima have quay & Von handle that shit " he Nodded.

"Ight bro. Whachu on tonight Wicho lonely ass"

" bitch not shit , sit back get high and count my mulaaaaaaaaa" He laughed .

"Nah doe bro , you trynna go to Dallas and hit up the Strip club?"

"Nigga why the fuck we Gatta go all the way to Dallas"? I laughed.

"Nah doe bro. I want you to finally meet my girl." I looked at him.

" bro why the fuck yo girl live in Dallas anyway? & how did you meet her?"

" you asking way to many questions bitch"

"Iont know man I ain't funna just up and leave all my traps bro"

" we can let quay & Von be in charge . We can just go to Dallas for like a week and come back. I ain't gone lie bro, I love this girl." He said looking me dead in the eyes.

" you trust her with yo life?"

"No doubt" he said quickly .

" she ask you to give up the drug life , you doing it?"

" bro if it ever comes to it , then yeah"

I chuckled . " that bitch in love , what she look like bro , show me a picture . "

" nah bro you gone see her just know she everything to me" he replied.

" Ight bro . Good thing we going to Dallas Cus Ima sneak up and check on Paris Mysterious ass." He laughed.

" Ight bro , well Ima go pack , you go pack and ima come scoop you so it ah save yo ass ah trip. We taking the private jet. " he said opening the door.

"Ight bro , love you"

"Love you too bro " he laughed and walked out.

PARIS