Chapter 3

Rosco in the MM

Rosco

" YO WHAT THE FUCK PARIS" Me and Maceo both yelled. I can't believe this shit. The girl I been in love with and with for 2 years is a fucking stripper. I don't even know what the fuck going through her head. Money ain't the fuckin issue. I tried so many times to give her ass money. Even when we met up I snuck so much money in her purse. I honestly don't know why the fuck she stripping.

"Rosco , Maceo how the fuck are y'all back here!?" She screamed. I'm mad as fuck. All she worried about is how we back here but it's like she don't care the fact I'm mad.

"Yo chill on moms doe , what the fuck wrong with yo ass? Up there like some hoe? Showing yo ass and shit. You think that's a good way for Reign to look up to you"?

I could see tears in Paris eyes. I just shook my head. "So when was you gone tell me"? I looked at her.

"I didn't know how" she cried.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN , YOU DIDNT KNOW HOW , WHY THE FUCK YOU DOING THIS PARIS YOU DONT NEED TO DO THIS" Maceo yelled all in her face which only made her cry more. Even though I disapproved as much as he did I didn't think it was right to be all in her face.

"Yo chill bro Iont like this shit as much as you don't" I said.

"Bro on moms don't tell me to fucking chill, you must be fucking her" he yelled. I ain't no hoe. Everybody scared of Maceo but I ain't, that's my brother and right now he doing to much.

"HELLNAW. I ain't fucking her, since everybody putting shit out in the open this WAS my girlfriend . yes for 2 fucking years , yes this who I WAS in love with. Bro I love you and all I know I shoulda been told you but I didn't cause She wanted to wait. That ain't even my girl nomore bro, I'm out. "

Maceo stopped me.

"So this who I was coming up here meeting"? My own fucking sister? Bro you kept this shit from me for 2 fucking years? What the fuck wrong with y'all"? I can tell he was mad as hell but then again we grown as fuck.

I laughed. "You ain't even Gatta worry bout it nomore, you see she up here acting like a hoe. All my feelings gone."

"Aye you gone chill with that hoe word bitch boy" some short brown skin girl said who was just watching and holding Paris. I guess that's her bestfriend that Paris told me about but I just never met her.

" she acting like a hoe I ain't call her one ." I said coldly & walked out.

I saw Maceo following me and to be honest I wasn't even trynna hear his mouth.

"So-

"Bro I ain't even trynna hear it , I know I was wrong. I shoulda told you but i Gatta process this shit" I said cutting him off.

He shook his head looking mad as fuck and walked off. Since we drove here in my car I wasn't gone let his ass just walk.

I got in my 2016 black Chrysler , started my car up & drove over to him.

"Bro get in the fucking car"

"Bitch stop talking to me" he said

"Bitch get in the mathafuckin car! Stop acting like a bitch bro.

"HellNaw bitch you ain't right bro that's my baby sis bro ,y'all grew up together, why bro" he yelled.

"Why the fuck you so mad"? I yelled.

"Bitch cause you supposed to be my boy. You too busy fucking my sister" he snapped. I seen him go to his gun and pull it out.

"So you gone shoot me..infront of my son"?  I asked sounding like YVETTE. I chuckled a lil bit.
Maceo pulled the gun out and put it to my head. He didn't say nothing he just stared at me im not sayin im no bitch but the look this nigga was giving was different.