Chapter 7

Maceo in MM

MACEO

I Woke up from my phone ringing and my head was hurting like a bitch. What the fuck happened last night. "Damn" I grunted my phone started to ring again which only made me madder. I grabbed my phone off the dresser and saw a glass of water and 2 aspirins. The fuck? "What" I said with out even looking at the caller ID.

"Who the hell are you whating boy? Have you lost your fucking mind?" My mom snapped.

"Mom I'm so sorry I didn't even look at Caller ID, I promise you." Yep, my mama got me wrapped around her finger.

"Yeah I knew it had to be something like that. Lord knows your not stupid. I'm having a cook out tomorrow at 6, can you come by baby? Your brother wants too see you?" My mom said sounding happy.

"Yeah mom Ima come"

"Boy you bet not be lying to me" she snapped.
I laughed.

"Mom Ima come I promise."

"Okay,well I'm at the grocery store getting the food now, what's that thing called? Text me! okay baby?" I laughed
"Okay mom, I love you"

"I love you too baby"

I laid in bed for about 10 more minuets then finally took the aspirin and water. I really don't remember shit that happened lastnight. I hopped in the shower And took a 45 minute shower scrubbing myself in my polo body wash. I got out brushed my teeth and Wrapped my self in my towel and walked to my closet. I thought about what I was wearing today and finally decided on , my black true religion jogging fit and my all black tims. Since its febuary , it's kinda chilly out.

I walked downstairs and saw Miya in something similar to mine but instead she had wheat tims on. She had her face in her phone and didn't look like she wanted to be bothered. Fuck wrong with her? I thought. I went and got a cup and got some orange juice. "Fuck wrong with you?" I asked taking a sip of my juice.
She looked over me and smiled. "Nothing" and went back to her phone. I shrugged it off and was about to head off but I remembered. "Oh and thanks for the Aspirin, Iont remember shit from lastnight" I looked over at her and she had her mouth hung open. Is she surprised I said thanks or something , what is it?
"You don't remember anything"? She asked sounding bit hurt.

"Nah" I responded honestly.

She was about to get up but I stopped her. "What happened last night"? I asked wanting to know .

"Nothing." Was all she said and smiled.

"Ight" I said and walked out the house. I was meeting up with Rosco at the gym to catch up on shit. Yeah we some thugs, but I swear on moms if I wasn't I would play ball. I made my way to the Douglas where me and Rosco and a few others usually play and headed in. I got some basketball shorts on under these and I kept my white Air Force ones in my car that i hoop in. I walked in and saw everybody warming up. Rosco saw me from all the way over the gym and screamed "Waddddddduppp Dooooeeeeeeeee" I cracked up laughing. Here the fucking Nut go again.
He ran up to me and dribbled the ball.

"Wassup bitch" I laughed.

As I was putting on my last shoe I saw the nigga dribbling the ball right in front of me so I hurry up and took it , going on the court so we can check up and get some games started.
We played about atleast 4-5 games and I was tired asf. I know I said I was taking time off the trap but I had to atleast call and check up on Von. It rung twice and he picked up.

"Waddup boss"

"Yo, how's everything"

"It's coo, everything actually going smooth."