Time to say goodbye?

Yeah, at first I didn't like the school. But now I have Dean and I don't want to lose him. I just got him. I rushed up to my room, jump in my bed, and pull the covers over my head. If Sam happen to be in the room, I didn't notice.

"I fucking hate my parents! They always ruin my life!"

"Woah, woah, woah. Cas buddy what happened?!"

"My fucking mom just showed up at the Front office and told me I'm leaving the school next week. I don't want to go Sam. I finally have friends! I'm finally not miserable!"

"Wait, friends? As in plural? As in more than one?"

"YES Sam! At the camp. I met someone. His name is Dean and well, we are kind of, um, together." I say shyly.

"I have a brother named Dean in the same grade! What does he look like?"

"Well, he has beautiful green ey-"

"That's him!" Sam cuts me off.

"That's great Sam buddy but that doesn't really help the situation."

"Well, it's our last year in high school, you guys can find each other afterwards? And spend as much time together as possibly before you leave?"

"Yeah, you're right Sammy, Thanks man." I say as I wipe away my tears. I'm really glad Sam didn't judge me for being gay. Then again, his brother is gay too so.

"Anyways, how are you while I was gone?"

"Well, I two met someone this weekend and we are also kind of Sorta, together." He cracked a smile looking down at his lap.

"That's so awesome Sam! who's the lucky lady?"

"His name is Gabriel."

This is great.

"That's so cool man I'm happy for you."

"yeah I told him to find us at lunch." He says.

"I told your brother the same thing."

~~

When it came time for lunch, Dean and Gabriel join Sam and I at our usual table. We had an awesome time joking and laughing about random stuff. Dean and I got some weird looks because we were holding hands but we just brushed it off. After lunch Sam and I went back to our rooms. Since it was still Sunday, there was no school. That gave me time to finish reading my book. Close to bedtime, I hear Sam,

"hey Cass I can't help but wonder, how come you didn't tell Dean at lunch about you leaving next week?"

"I was going to but he showed up so happy and I didn't want to ruin his mood. I was scared." I say with the biggest frown ever.

"Well either way I think you should tell him because if you wait until the last minute, it'll be worse." He has a point.

"you're right Sammy. I'll tell him at lunch tomorrow." Which that, we both turned to the side and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and I went about my day normally. I went to breakfast, took my classes, and then when it was time for lunch, I texted Dean to meet me in my room instead of the table after he got his lunch.