1

•AJ Lee's POV•

I was talking to Paige in the locker room since she's my friend but we heard the divas locker room open and we saw Stephanie McMahon.

Stephanie: AJ, Paige can we talk in my office?
Me: Sure.
Paige: Is this a good talk or bad talk?
Stephanie: I don't know, it's about your characters.
Paige: Ok!

We followed Stephanie McMahon through the halls and into her office. We got in her office and sat on the sofa.

Stephanie: So we are going to have Seth vs Ambrose next so AJ, you will be having a relationship with Dean on screen.
Me: WHAT?! I DONT EVEN TALK TO HIM.
Stephanie: Well, you have to talk to him more so you can do the on screen relationship..
I start to calm down..
Paige: So what about me?
Stephanie: Paige, you will have a relationship with Seth as well as on screen.
Me: Does Seth and Ambrose know about this?
Stephanie: No, I will explain to them after the match but here are your scripts she hands us the scripts
Me: Um so this is going to happen tonight?
Stephanie: Yea, sorry that it's kind of last minute.
Paige: I looked at who was going to have a match and I saw that I didn't have a match so I was kind of worried..
Me: Same.
Stephanie: I'm going to go fix that, in the mean while you girls have to practice..
Me: Ok!
Stephanie: Now, I have work to do.
Paige: Ok, we will be leaving.

Paige and AJ leave Stephanie McMahons office and go back to the locker room to practice their lines.

Me: Do you think it's kind of weird they did this last minute?
Paige: Not really, it happens to some of the other superstars..
Me: Oh ok.
Paige: Let's keep practicing..

We finish practicing their lines. Seth vs Dean starts. Paige and I went to a room with a tv next to the stage. 2 minutes in the match Paige ran to the ring, I had to chase after her because it was part of the script. I ran after her and she got in the ring so I ran in the ring. Seth and Dean got confused so Dean grabbed me by the waist to stop me while Paige kept running, she went to the back so I was left alone with the 2 boys.

Me: LET ME GO!
Dean: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
Me: JUST LET ME GO! I tried punching him while letting my legs swing
Dean: OK!

Once Dean let me go Seth tried to punch Dean but I went in front of Dean so Seth couldn't punch him.

Seth: MOVE!
Me: Ok! I smiled at him

I moved then Dean grabbed Seths arm and put him into the dirty deeds. Deans music came on since he won the match so I put my hand out so Dean can shake my hand. Dean shakes my hand and started walking out of the ring. I skipped in front of him and he told me to move. I had to kiss him so I did.. I kissed him in front of the crowd.. Surprisingly he kissed back. I pulled away after 10 seconds and smiled at him then I skipped to the back. He was shocked so he went rushing to the back to find Stephanie. I was in Stephanie's office to talk about the on screen relationship with me and Dean. Dean came in and started yelling.

Dean: WHAT THE HELL?!
Stephanie: Calm down Dean, I can explain.
Dean looks at me and he calms down and turns to Stephanie
Dean: That wasn't part of my script!
Stephanie: Sorry that I didn't tell you but you're having a on screen relationship with AJ.
Dean: WHAT?
Me: I was shocked to. She told me last minute. It's just for entertainment Dean.
Dean: Fine! Can I talk to you AJ?
I looked at Stephanie and she nodded. Me and Stephanie McMahon never really liked each other but since I work in the WWE I have to learn how to behave around her. I got up the sofa and Dean pulled me to the halls.

Dean: Was the kissing part of the script?
AJ: Yea. I can show you the script if you want.
Dean: Show me it.

I walked to the locker room while Dean followed behind me. I went into the divas locker room and ran into Paige. I told Dean to stay out of the divas locker room since the divas changed in their so he waited out the door.

Paige: AJ! She hugs me so I hugged back.
Me: Hey.
Paige: How was the kiss?
Me: Good, I guess... Wait, why do you want to know that?! I start blushing so I put my head down
Paige: Aw! You're blushing!
Me: No I'm not! Where's my script?
Paige: Here. She gives me the script I was just checking if the kiss was really part of the script.
Me: Uh, ok.. I have to show the script to Dean since he thinks the kiss wasn't scripted..
Paige: Ok! Stephanie told me we are having a a tag team match on Smackdown.
Me: Ok. Who's my partner?
Paige: Dean. My partner is Seth.