Chapter 2

It's time for Lucas to wake up, he had a horrible night... it's cold outside, very cold. His pale face and blue lips are making him looking less energetic than the day before but he's not giving up until he has enough money to afford a blanket.

"Hey Maya you look se--" Brandon, A guy, said coming up to her. "Shut up" she said walking past him, showing her hand. No lying Maya is very popular, she's not a cheerleader and she's not the perky kind, that's exactly why she's popular thought, she's badass and very sassy and she's also very VERY beautiful and that's what Brandon wanted.
"Hey Maya I got your homework like you asked" Brenda, a nerd, said handing her a paper. "That's gonna make a C- for sure" Brenda said smiling. "It better be" Maya said taking the paper and walking away to art class.

"Okay Maya see ya at my place after school !" Farkle said blowing kisses and Maya was laughing hard, no, they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, they were best friends to death and this ever since they first saw each other. In the other hand, Riley and Farkle are just friends but they have the biggest crush on each other, they just don't know they both have the same feelings yet and that's Maya's work to do.

"Umm hey newbie this is MY seat" Maya said intimidatingly to a guy that was sitting at HER table on HER seat. "And where's your name written ?" The guy said chuckling, everyone from the cafeteria was 'oooh-ing' and whistling at what the guy dared to say. "You're trying to play smart with me kiddo ?" Maya said getting down at his level, she bent over to his ear "move or you'll regret" she whispered which gave him shivers down his spine. "Sorry cutie not everything is yours" he said chuckling, Maya took and angry expression, the took him by the hair and smacked his head against the table and then she took him by his collar and got him up. "Don't play with me, you don't know who I am but they do, and most of the time they aren't going to fight for you, you wanted to have a good start up at this school by trying to resist to me ? You're just an ignorant little boy so what I'm suggesting you.." she said looking deep in the eyes, their faces inches away, she let go off him and he held his head. "Is that you go on that table and that you never talk to me ever again, understood ?" Maya said. The poor little guy nodded fearfully and ran away, everyone clapped and cheered and some of them were looking at her with wide eyes.

"Matthews I never meant to start off lunch like that, he has no right" Maya said complaining, he was doing some papers on his desk. "Promise me you won't do it ever again and you won't have detention tonight" he said looking at some papers. "Okay I promise I won't do it ever again" she said, annoyed to hell. "Good" she started to walk away and she got out of school.

"Don't you still have some money please.." she heard a small weak voice. "You again ?! I told you not to talk to me !" She angrily turned around, he slowly stood up. "Why are you so mean to me ?!" He madly said. She looked at him "because I don't care about you and you keep interrupting my days !" She angrily said walking up to him.
"Maya !!" She suddenly turned around and saw an angry Matthews. "Shit.." she muttered as she saw him walking towards her, Lucas looked at the both confused. "I told you about charity already !" He said standing up in front of her, she chuckled "I don't have money and you know it Cor' " she said chucking, he looked at her angrily and then turned around to face Lucas. "I'm very sorry young man, here take 5$" Matthews said handing him 5$, Lucas smiled widely and thanked him a million times. "Umm.. sir, this girl has been mean to me too yesterday... I can't thank you enough for that" Lucas said sitting back against his wall, Matthews had a confused face on as he looked at Maya. "We'll see that tomorrow Maya, you won't like it !" Matthews angrily said walking away.
"Your car is not that way Matthews" Maya smirked as she turned around and started to walk away. "Okay you're right" he madly walked to his car and headed back at his home.

What was he planning to her ?