about me

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me through out the years, my parents, the academy, and whatever your supposed to say in these things. Thanks for reading this part. To be honest I usually skip this part myself. But you are going to be glad that you listened because I'm going to explain a few things.first things first. This is not a normal story.
1.It will turn into a choose your own adventure about half way through.
2. When you see brackets {like these} I'm talking. If they are [like this] it's a characters thoughts.
3.  This story goes through many worlds. The first is all books. Everything you see, is from a book.
4. If there is some thing this# it is a reference to a another thing. (That is the fanfic part of this story.) They will mostly be popular books. Sorry! I will leave a brief summary of that story in the comments, or the story description. Most will probably be Wikipedia because I'm not a walking encyclopedia, and that is A LOT of story's.
5. I will update as much as I can!

k I'm done now. No really, you can read the rest now. Oh, you probably think that I'm going to trick you again! I can assure you, no more tricks. Oops! Typos! I'm too lazy to fix them! See no more tricks. Read on!