My sexy Little sister Pt 1

"Okay Abby watch your little sister , me and your father will be back  home by midnight. Don't wait up for us."
   I simply nodded my head as my mother and father left to go out to dinner and the movies since it was their date night.
  My name is Abby and I'm 15 years old and I have to watch my bratty 13 year old sister named Jordyn.
   "So tomorrow you should let me borrow a shirt since I'm going out with this boy I like." Jordyn comes into my bedroom and goes straight to my closet.
"Um no , and get the hell out my closet." I don't even bother looking up from my cell phone as  me and my gf are sexting.
   Yes I'm a lesbian.
I was sending my gf Vanessa, a picture of my nicely shaven pussy just to tease her, she will be coming over soon when Jordyn is asleep.
  Just thinking of getting my pussy licked was making me cream in my thongs.
   "Did you hear me?" Jordyn ask snapping me back to reality.
  "My fault , what did you say?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I said , can you teach me how to kiss ?" Jordym mumbles.

I was a little taken back by her question but I let my lust take over me.

I looked at my sisters nice little body , she had nice breast for her age , a flat stomach and a nice ass that I peeped in her shorts. Her shoulder length brown hair frames her face so perfectly.
  That face I would love to have shoved deep into my cunt.
I looked at her and nodded my head while patting my bed for her to sit next to me.

She slowly walks next to me and sits down.

"Pucker your lips like this sis." I said and show her with my lips.
  She follows my orders and I lean in to kiss her lightly. I feel my clit throb as I pull away.
  "Wow can we try that again with tongue? " Jordyn ask and I kiss her again.
  I slide my tongue into her mouth and flick my tongue roughly against hers. I grab her left breast hard and rub light circles around her nipple with my thumb.
  Jordyn gasps in my mouth and I get on top of her body but now I'm tugging on her nipple with my thumb and index fingers causing her to moan in my mouth.
   "I can make you feel good sis, let me make you feel good." I said in her ear. I sucked on her earlobe and moved my left hand down to her shorts.
  I rubbed her small pussy through her shorts and felt a wet spot form.
  I smirked while she blushed.  I pulled her shorts and panties down and threw then somewhere in my room.
   I got down so I was eye level with her little pussy. I looked up at her while she looked right back down at me with fear and lust in her eyes.
  I looked at her pussy once again and noticed wetness was seeping through her slit. My mouth begin to water at the sight of her young cunt glistening in my face.
  I licked her slit and scooped up the pre -cum with my tongue. Her taste was so sweet and her smell was so musky and sexy. I spread her pussy lips and licked her clit softly with long slow licks.
  When I heard her moan louder I knew she liked it so I got a little rough.
  "Uh....mmmmm....Abby lick it just like that! OH FUCK!!!" I took her small clit into my mouth and sucked it roughly while I slid a finger into her warm cave. Her pussy was so tight and warm that I sped up my pace.
    I found her g spot and made sure I kept hitting it harder and harder every chance I got.
   I licked and sucked on her clot with an intense pattern. Her pussy walls began to spasm  and I continued to finger her throughout her orgasm.
   I directed her to get onto all fours so her tight any was in my face. Her anus was wet due to her wetness dripping to her backside.
I stuck my tongue in her asshole and tongue fucked her.
She threw her ass back while I happily stuck my tongue in her deeper.
"Don't stop, don't you fuckin stop!" Jordyn screamed louder then ever when I toyed  her clit with my thumb and my tongue was flicking around on her anus.
   We was so caught in the intense tongue fucking session that we didn't hear the front door open.

Vanessa P.O.V.
I just got to my girlfriends house and her front door was unlocked so I welcomed myself right in. I was walking up the stairs until her I heard loud moaning and screaming. Abby told me her parents was out on a date so I knew it wasn't them causing all this noise.
  "Don't stop , don't you fuckin stop!" I heard Jordyn yell and I walked into abby room to see Abby tongue fucking Jordan in her ass.
  "What the fuck?!" I scream causing then to turn and look at me.