The Alliance...

"Karman, behind you!" Her.....mom.....? yelled and a zombie latched on the mom and bit a chunk out of her neck. She screamed in agony and fell to the ground. The Karman girl ran over and sliced the zombie completely in half. I ran over and stood guard whilst she said her good byes to her mom. I heard as Karman stabbed the katana through her moms head.

I turned around and helped her up. "Wanna form an alliance?"

"No. I'm living by myself until I get used to not...." She gulped fighting back tears. "Not having a mom. Then I'm gonna go look for my friends."

"Pfft...that is....if they're still alive." I said, having no belief they could do it.

"Let me tell you this, Bria..." She got interrupted by a guy who ran up and hugged her.

"Karman...you're alive." He suddenly noticed her mom and hugged her tighter. "I'm sorry..."

"Gavin.....did you come alone?" She asked worridly.

"Not exactly....." someone else walked into our little......group. Thing.

"Sarah....you're okay!" Karman exclaimed loudly.

"Me too.....jeez. I see how much I'm loved." Some one walks over and dramatically flips her hair.

"Venassa! I'm glad you're here too..."

She was about to say something else when I interrupted her. "Hey guys, sorry to uhmm...ruin this touching moment but the bloodies are coming."

"Everyone inside." Karman instructed.

I was just about to walk in when a zombie fell on top of me and caused me to fall. I hit my head on the cement walkway. "Oww...."

"You okay?" Sarah asked while Karman stabbed the undead living.

"I think so..." I was slowly standing up.

"Did it bite you?" Venassa asked accusingly.

"No..." I walked into the house and realized I know Gavin from somewhere. "Hey Gavin....do I know you from somewhere? An ex's friend?"

"Yeah. Ryan, actually." He answered casually.

"Oh...right." I remember now.