the beginning

Henry's pov:

Hey guys I'm Henry Hart a regular 17 year old kid, I have an annoying sister named Piper, my best friends​ are Charlotte, Jasper, Veronica, Chloe, and last but not least my girlfriend Bianca, anyways I have a job at this place called Junk and Stuff I'm kind of sort of a superhero sidekick yep you heard right I'm the sidekick of Captain Man aka Ray Manchester, yep I'm kid danger oh and I have a superpower which is super speed my friend Veronica says is super reflexes but whatever, you know now that I think of it my life isn't so normal anyways I go to swellview High School I have an amazing girlfriend Bianca she's so beautiful and nice her kisses are so good.

Charlotte's pov:

hey!! I'm Charlotte Bolton I'm 16 years old I'm the mix of sassy classy and smart oh and badass also I'm in the limp program my best friends are Henry Jasper Veronica and Chloe but I'm​ pretty sure I'm Henry's favorite best friend I'm single I love Starbucks but who doesn't oh and I know that Henry is Kid Danger yep I work for them kid danger and captain man I'm pretty much there manager.

Jasper's pov:

hey! I'm Jasper Dunlop I go to swellview High I'm 17 years old I love collecting buckets! Henry Hart is my the best friend in the whole entire world, also I have a humongous Crush on Chloe she's just so nice and caring and sweet she's just perfect for all I know I don't think she even notices me or the fact that I'm alive but anyways one day I'll just confess my love but she's the love of my life but anyways I love dogs! I'm allergic to cats which is really sad because I love them especially the little kittens there so adorable Buckets out peace✌.

Chloe pov:

Hey!! Guy's I'm Chloe Hartman I'm 15 year's old I go to swellview Highschool and I'm head of the journalism team at school and I'm co-captain the cheerleading team anyways so there's this boy named Jasper he's not one of my best friends and I have this little bitty Crush on him anyways everybody says I'm pure loving​ angel which I am oh and also i have a squad anyways see you later!!.