proms coming so soon

... at Charlotte's house...

Chloe's pov"Guys I think we should have matching dresses, and everything we'd be so cute and, the guys could wear matching colors in the tuxedos."

Veronica's pov"Noo!!."

Charlotte's pov"Noo!!."I said said yelling at Chloe.

Chloe's pov"why not." I said looking at them confused.
"cuz we'll look ridiculous."I said rolling my eyes.
"No,we won't."I said scoffing
"Yes, yes we will."
"I second that."I said looking at Veronica
"ugh fine but it was a good idea."I said sighing.

... later at Henry's house...

Henry's pov:guys who are you bringing to prom.

"I don't know yet I was thinking about one of the Emerson twins, or Avery Hitchens." ( I'm lying I really really really really want to go with Chloe)                               "ok ok cool what about you Josh.Veronica but.. it's going to be very hard I have to figure out a really really good way to ask her because she's tough to please."
"

So Henry who are you going to the prom wi-." I said as Jasper cut me off saying Henry's going with Bianca. "oh okay I say I didn't know Henry was dating Bianca." I said.

Jasper's pov: "yeah he's been dating her for like a month so the prom is going to be like there one-month anniversary."

... later at Charlotte's house...

Charlotte's pov:what will you guys be wearing to the prom.

Veronica's pov:"I don't know I don't even have a date and neither do you." I said sighing

Chloe's pov:"you know I may just drop prom altogether."

Veronica's pov:"yeah me too."

Charlotte's pov:" don't talk like that I mean we already have are dresses and Chloe's mom got the limo."

Chloe's pov:" yeah I guess it will be a waste of money if we didn't go."

Veronica's pov:" okay I guess you convinced me but what about You you don't have a date." I said looking at her

Chloe's pov:"yeah it'd be unfair if we went and you didn't go."

Charlotte's pov:" don't worry about me if I don't get asked to the prom I'll just go by myself." I said smiling at Veronica and Chloe

Veronica's pov:"are you sure."

Charlotte's pov:" I'm sure as hell Nica." I said smirking at the nickname.

Veronica's pov:" how many times have they told you not to call me that."
Chloe's pov:"actually is kind of a cute nickname."

Veronica's pov: really Cho."
Chloe's pov:"yes b****."

I just roll my eyes at Chloe and Charlotte.

Charlotte's pov:" well whatever I'm just going to watch ricegum on YouTube.

Chloe's pov:" yeah you do that anyways Veronica how's Abigail doing." I say as I look at her concerned.

Veronica's pov:" oh she's fine she's just taking advantage of the fact that she has a broken leg." I say sarcastically

Charlotte's pov:" well that's the best thing you can do when you have a broken leg

Chloe's pov:"take advantage of people."

C&V:"duh." We say at the same time