prom and problems

(this is going to be a mini chapter by the way, so it's not going to be too long)
Chloe's pov: "I wish somebody would ask me to prom." she said sighing

Charlotte's pov: "oh don't worry you're going to get asked sooner or later."

Veronica's pov: " yeah don't worry about it you're a very pretty smart girl."

Chloe's pov: thanks guys."

Veronica's pov:" only 2 weeks till prom and I haven't be-." She says getting cut off by Jasper.

Jasper's pov:" hey char Hey Ron." He said smiling

Charlotte's pov:" Hey Jasp."

Veronica's pov:" what's up Jasper."

Jasper's pov:"uh hey Chloe." He said blushing.

Chloe's pov: h-hey J-j-jasper." She said stuttering.

Jasper's pov:"u-uh C-chloe wondering if um we could talk in private." He said stuttering and blushing at the same time.

Chloe's pov:"okay you want to talk to me alone sure Veronica, Charlotte could you please leave now." I said smiling at jasper.

Veronica and Charlotte leave.

Chloe's pov:"okay so what is it that you want to talk to me about."I say smiling cheeky

"Well what I to ask you was if you would well umm i-if."he said as he got on one knee "what are you doing."I feel asking him as he took my wrist." Well um I'm asking if you go to prom with me."Oh my God, really like you want me to the prom with.. you oh my God, oh my God, fuck YES! I would love to go to prom with you."I said jumping up and down.
"Calm down people are watching."Jasper said Whispering into my ear.
"Oh yeah I'll totally like go to prom with you like totally."I said putting my elbow on the locker trying to play it off yeah I'm pretty sure I nailed that.
"That was sooo smooth."Jasper said laughing."okay look I tried my best don't be judging Now give me the damn flower bracelet."it's called a corsage."I don't care just put it on the wrist."I said staring at him sternly."okay okay I'll put it on your wrist."he said while grabbing my wrist and putting it on."oh my God, these are like my favorite flowers."I said jumping up and down again like a psychotic drunk kangaroo."I'm going to prom, I'm going to prom going to prom yeah!!."I said singing which I'm a complete failure at."calm down, I'm pretty sure the whole school already know that you're going to prom."Jasper said."anyway I have to go to third period so I'll see you later."he said kissing my cheek."bye love."I said waving at him."yay I finally have to go tell Mommy and the rest of my sisters they are going to be so jelly."I said laughing to myself. "Oh and I have to go tell the girls they're also going to be so jelly, I'm about to make everybody jelly, because I got a date before all of them, and it's with the best guy ever my dream guy."I said sighing softly as I walked over to my locker putting my books in it."maybe this will be the start of a beautiful relationship I can already imagine us with four kids named Jasper Jr, Bella, Elizabeth, and Jackson and dog... Wait no not a dog a cat a nice little tabby cat."I said sighing again, a girl can dream I guess a girl can only dream, maybe this dream will come true."I said walking into class...