family....'-'

I have a big family... there's Adriana, Alexander, Asia, Anthony, me( Ally), Adam, Anna, Andrew, and Aria.  The oldest Adriana is 32, married with 5 kids she is a laywer. Alexander who is 30 married and 1 kid he's a dentist. Asia 28 married and her partner and her are expecting she's a chef . Anthony 24 engaged he is going for his degree is medicine. Me 18 single -_-in college. Adam 17 still in high school. Anna is 15 and a sophomore. Andrew is 14 and a freshman. And Aria the youngest is 12 and in 8th grade.

Yes we all have the same father and mother. My parents however are now divorced and have been for 7 years now. If your wondering we all have middle names that start with M honestly I don't know why. I believe the original reason why Adriana Alexander and Asia are all evenly spaced out is because they were kinda more planned, when my parents actually were organized.

Both my parents are only child. And their parents the same. My mom is 60 my dad 63. My mom is currently dating her high school sweat heart. I dont talk to my dad sadly anymore. We were close for a really really long time but unfortunately some confrontation was brought up and we haven't been able to get passed that.

I have 2 nieces and 4 nephews and another nephew on the way. They're is John, Jayden, Jackson, Joey, and Jamie.  And Jasmine from Alexander. And apparently Jacob is on the way. And omg all their middle names start with R well except Jacob Idk his.

Even though we drive each other crazy all 19 of us almost 20 we all go to my mother's house every Sunday and eat dinner. My mother lives in her mother's house, which is an Inn. I usually stay the whole weekend because I don't take weekend classes. I drive back to campus Monday morning for my first class.

I honestly don't know why I'm writing this I just feel like everyone who has a rants book has people that know them and their stories so it's kinda like I want my readers to know about me so they can relate ya know?

Tbh: my profile pic actually isn't me... I'm just very scared of judgment so it's hard for me to put personal things out there. Like this^^ all my family stuff I can't changes and have had my whole life to adjust to so if doesn't really bother me, but like my appearance can be changed or even challenged so I always fear that which is why I don't have kik or Instagram or Facebook.

Ok last thing! If you have any cute names that start with J pm then to me or something cuz like I need to be prepared!

Bye!!
I love how I said tootaloo into he first chapter... and I'm still writing.