Chapter 1

I had just been woken up from a deep slumber by my brothers Harry and Ron. They had been running around trying to get ready for the day. That consists of running around, yelling, back and forth in between the two bathrooms, up and down the stairs. Shoving my head back into my pillows so I could just lay there for a few minutes. Groaning before I opened my eyes, turned over, but still just laid there a few moments longer.

My alarm goes off, it was the sound of a dragon roar.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Draco Isra Heart, I am a girl I swear. You have no idea how many people ask me that

I am the middle of three children, my older brother Ron is 21, I'm 18 and Harry is 15. (No pun intended)

We live in a small town in Ireland just outside of Dublin. Our house was a single with three bedrooms, I have one, my younger brother has one. Our parents have the third, my older brother has the basement.

I know what you're thinking, " the three of us are named after Harry Potter characters." But actually only Harry is. Surprise! (*confetti cannon goes off everywhere.*) that's why earlier I had said no pun intended.

My older brother was named after my mom's uncle Ronald, he passed away two years before Ron was born. I got the name Draco because both my parents love the 'Dragon Heart' movies.

I have felt so much like that Draco. Strong, passionate, loving, fearless, wise, powerful. The beast that I gain my name, he is so... amazing. I have no other words but love and adoration for him. When we would watch the movies when Ron and I were little he always used to say "Hey, there you are!"  When the dragon would be on the screen. Not in a bad way.

More like helping me learn my connection to the character.

Also my dad loves loves dragons and Draco means dragon. It was after I was born and multiple people say to my parents that we were characters from J.K Rowling's famous wizard books; that my parents finally gave in and purposely named my younger brother after one. And yes my parents had sex to have another baby to say that they named them after a Harry Potter character. Kinda sad I know...

But I love my brothers, they are my best friends. Especially since I barely have friends at school. But honestly that's okay. I don't mind exactly.

"Hey Scales if you get up now Ron will drive us to school!" Harry yelled from his room. He had Griffindor stuff all over his room. He chose that because of the obvious, plus Harry is his favorite character from the books. (Pun intended)

Ron has Ravenclaw things in his, each one of us took one of the sorting hat quizzes, and my older brother got Ravenclaw. He connects with the ideals of the house, his favorite character is Luna. He feels as if he can be like Luna.

Where I obviously have Slytherin.

For the obvious reasons. But I am not a lying back stabbing psychopath like the character Tom Felton played. I saw the beautiful boy that is Draco Malfoy, the man he wanted to become and not the man everyone saw. And except for Fred Weasly; that was the man I fell in love with.

"Okay! I'm up!!"

Anyway.

Last year our middle school flooded and ALL of the junior high schoolers were moved over to the high school. Meaning that Harry and I would be in the same school again. Which we liked. It was also great the fact that my older brother is a student teacher at Harry and I 's school.

Ron teaches math, many people ask him if I'm his little sister. EVEN THOUGH I LOOK JUST LIKE HIM!!!! So they really shouldn't even have to ask. My hair is very blonde where my older brother is more brown, we have the same nose and eye shape.