A Jester's Love and the Rose

Christopher Hammet was abandoned when he was only a days old, infront of a carnival tent on one of the shows of the infamous circus group La Magnific. The ring master of that circus was the one who founded christopher. The ring master was a kind gentle soul who dedicated himself on the circus to bring joy to everyone who watches them. He adopted christopher as his very own son and trained him to join the circus on a very young age,chris grew up splendedly talented and handsome young lad. He wears a jester's costume and acts as a fool to make the people laugh until their hearts content, he smile and laugh for them to see, but inside him there's something missing that he doesn't quite know.Everone was nice to him and everything he hope for was there, but there's this missing piece he can feel in his heart....

The circus he was joining was traveling around the world until, this one particularly country they visited.

Alicia Reed was a beautiful 16years old girl who has a weak health but even though she has a weak body, she's always happy and smiling and help who is in need.If anyone would meet her they will think that she's a very healthy girl but,she hates it when people treat her as if she's gonna die or her illness is uncureable, so she hid her illness from the people she knew so no one will worry about her.

She met a jester one night,while taking her nightly stroll in the park. They talk and got to know one another, she discovered the jester's name and his 2 years older than her and she told him vise versa.

As time passes... for the very first time......The jester's heart beat...He knew his in love.

The missing piece of the jester's heart,

the hope and faith of the girl.

The future is unpredictable,

problems and trials is not easy as it is.

But they will get through this....Together