Tracy Beaker Returns

• Dedicated to I LOVE TBR SO this is dedicated to all the other fans out there!! xxxx

The gravel crunched under Tracy's feet as she entered the 'Dumping Ground'. The sun shone brightly on the hot Friday morning. The Dumping Ground was quiet as she opened the front door. There was no sound at all.

"Hello?" Tracy called out. There was silence. No one replied. 

"HELLO?" She yelled again. 

"SHHHHH!!" Came the reply from upstairs. Tracy's eyebrows furrowed. She didn't recognise the voice. Carefully, Tracy peered up the banister. An unfamilier face gazed down at her.

"Um...who are you?" Tracy enquired. The person looked at her as if she'd just asked what a human was.

"Uh...a person who lives here.....Who are you?" The person asked. She had wavy brown her and tucked it behind her ears. 

"Erm.......I work here. I'm Tracy!" She smiled. The girl sniffed and walked back up the stairs. Tracy felt conused. Who was the mysterious newcomer. Thinking deeply, she walked back into the office. Mike was sitting at his desk, managing various files. Gina was also at her desk on her laptop, typing fast.

"Oh hi, Tracy! Didn't hear you come in!" Mike smiled. Tracy hung her bag and coat onto the hooks and sat onto one of the spinny chairs. 

"Really?! I shouted twice...." She said thoughtfully. "Anyway, who is the newcomer then? You never told me about a new housemate! Whats her name?"

Gina didn't look up from her laptop but kept clicking the mouse. "What newcomer?"