Chapter 7

3rd Person POV

"Ugh, I'm sweating..." Ben said, "Why couldn't I have just been the refree?!" "Because we need you Benny-Boy" Reiner teased.  The girls were ahead by 5 points, that hurt the boy's pride. "Don't get distracted now boys~" Sakura smirked. "Nah let them! If they're distracted then we'll win! Haha!" Renee laughed. "Won't be that hard we're just 3 more points away from winning anyways..." "Ugh, I'm tired! I swear I don't even have energy left to yell! AND THAT'S MY HOBBY!" XY whined. "C'mon XY, don't be a party pooper!" Toby shouted. "OH, JUST YOU WAIT! YOU'LL REGRET THOSE WORDS TOBY! I'LL WIN AND THEN SHOW YOU!" XY replied angrily. "YOU MEAN THE OPPOSITE WE'RE GONNA WIN!" Toby said. There was a dark aura surrounding both Toby and XY.

 "I thought XY said she couldn't shout anymore..." Renee whispered to Misha and Sakura. "She's probably exaggerating," Misha whispered. "Hahaha... I think she said she couldn't yell anymore not shout..." Sakura whispered confusingly.

"C'mon girls! Don't slack off now! The games just getting started!" Jacky said. "Yeah, We went easy on you because you're girls, now we'll make a big come back!" Reiner said. "Don't get your hopes, sweetie!" Sakura said. "Just watch after a few more minutes and you 4 will be under our control!" Misha grinned evilly. Soon a dark aura surrounded Misha too.

30 minutes later

"I told you we would win! Haha!!! Now you have to listen to us for a day!" Reiner danced. "Tch shut it, pretty boy," Sakura said. "Aww, don't be mad just imagine it! We'll split you girls up into groups! Jacky and Renee, Toby and XY, You and Me, Misha and Ben~" Reiner replied sweetly. Sakura crossed her arms and pouted, then Reiner dragged her away from the group.

"So we're going to be split up..." Renee said. "I have a bad feeling about this!" Misha said. "I'm fine with it as long as I can be with Toby! I mean he isn't kinky like Reiner..." XY shivered. "Yeaaaah, I kinda feel sorry for Sakura..." Ben said. "How did they even get together?" Jacky asked. "It's a long story..." Renee replied. "I'll save that for another time... I don't have the time to listen to the story..." Jacky sighed. "Well lets split then," Misha said, "we meet at dinner." "OKAY LETS GO TOBY!" XY said happily, then Toby and XY ran off somewhere into the distance where nobody will ever find them.

Misha and Ben walked to the diner area.

Renee and Jacky sat at the docks talking. 

Jacky's POV

"So, do you want to do anything?" I asked, "I'm supposed to listen to you!" Renee giggled. I blushed and said, "Right, sorry I totally forgot..." "I-it's fine! Really!" Renee said. "Well... Uh.. I'm not really Reiner... I don't have a dirty mind... Or what he calls a sexy mind." I replied. "Hahahaha! Really? A sexy mind? Reiner has a sexy mind?!" Renee laughed. "Well anyways... For starters, I order you to come with me and spy on the others!" I chuckled. "Haaaah! Okay, who's first?" Renee asked me. "Misha and Ben! I want to know if anything is going on between the two of them!" I said with a fist in the air. "They act like mother and son, though..." Renee said holding in her laugh. "They do? I think they look like an old married couple!" I said jokingly. "Haha, I guess if you put it like that they do!" Renee replied laughing. I got up and held out my hand "Well let's go shall we princess?" "We shall!" Renee said and took my arm.