Reader x EvilVampire!Levi

Into requested by @ASweetPea
Hey so I hope you all like this! Thank you for requesting!! Sorry that this is comming out so late at night but, hey its still halloween! Oh! And I put an accidental Shrek reference see if you can find it ;p Also vote on which picture is your favorite Itmd be awesome to see which one wins.
Awkward Turtle Kun Out 🐢~~~~~~~~
(Title) - your title lady/lord prince/princesses ect.
(Clo) is clothing artical like what you're warring at the time. Ex: pants, dress, skirt, shirt
You are one of these or something I didn't say but the point is that you are very important in this books society and you have a lot of responsibility.

----/------//---
Reader's Pov

Running. I'm running. Trying to run away from reality. Tears prick my eyes. I blink them back. Why can't I just run into one of my books, find hope and peace in the world of the characters as I find peace in the words written in the pages. Though that world is just out of reach. I run deeper into the forest from my manor.  'Why must they ask so much of me? I'm trying my best' I screwed up again by missing an important meeting with a possible investor, like I usually do, but this time a major augment broke out during a lecture. Some really nasty things were said and then I was told to go and study in order to make up for the meeting. So basically I'm running away from my responsibilities, literally. I stop and look around seeing that I'm deeper in the forest then I have been in a while. My breathing returns to normal I start to walk deeper in, being the curious person I am. Then he appeared and everything seemed to slow down but my heart.

Levi's Pov ~
It's been a week sense I've eaten. My stomach was starting to hurt. I decide to take a walk through the forest trying to find a clean animal to feast on, when I see a glimpse something shinny. Not like how you would see the reflection off of a coin but off of like a piece of fabric. I walk closer being carful of my steps. I then see a gorgeously dressed person. I smirk to my self. 'What a wonderful meal that has been delivered to me.'

Even though I am hungry, I decide to mess with them a little. I approach   them in a quick manner, flashing before there eyes in hope they'd scream of fright.

Reader's pov~

He appeared out of no where in front of my face. Instead of the natural response most would think like screaming or falling backwards I take a step closer, examining the outrageously handsome man in front of me. He seems bit taken back me acting this way. Confusion flashing in his eyes for a second but, as quickly as it appeared it was gone. "Your clothing," voice like sweet honey but with a razor edge like a knife, "is very well done. You must be important." He says while lifting up my (clo) slightly with pale hands. "What are you doing so far out here?" "I-I'm a (title). I'm the (title) (y/n) of the manor that owns these woods. The real question is, why are you here?.... in my woods?" You say taking a step closer while internally cursing at your self, you've never stuttered in important situations before. He frowns then chuckles a little. " looking for you, my prey." He says making my eyes go wide staring into his light blue grey eyes before I see nothing but black...

Time Skip to when you wake up 🐢

I feel the warmth and softness of a duvet. I snuggle further into it when realizing how much I've lost from shifting. I here the door open. I open my eyes lazily, yawning when I see the handsome man from my dream. Wait. I shoot up staring wide eyed at him. "It wasn't a dream..." I whisper to my self. 

"Yes, it wasn't. Wether that is good or bad is up to you." He says with almost  no expression on his face.  I chuckle "you weren't meant to hear that." "To bad." He says in a harsh tone. It looks like he was going to say something else but decides against it. He starts to leave the room, "wait! What's your name and where am I? And what are you? It's only logical that you're not human. You appeared to quickly. "  "amazing deduction Sherlock. Did you need the help of Watson?" "Ah-wah?!" Taken back by his snide comment I almost yell at him, but before I can he flashes right next to my ear.

I suck in a breath. "I'm a vampire, love and you're my food." I could hear the smirk on his face. Then a sharp pain in my neck and arms. I look down seeing sharp nails piercing my skin. "Ah!" He pulls away and the pain is gone. "Did you just bite me?!" I look at him shocked grabbing my neck. I see blood dripping down his lips a little. Hot... He is hot... Never mind the fact, I still slapped him. 

He looks slightly angered but interested. " I'll let that slide  because of how delicious you are... My name is Rivaille Ackerman. Though it is easier for people to say Levi, that is what you will call me. I will permit you to stay with me if I keep feasting on your blood. " "and what says I want to stay here?" I inquire, but I think he knows that I would rather stay here then live in that hell hole.

"Tch. I saw the house you lived in. Your parents are to much. If I were in your place I would die for an opportunity like this." He says chuckling at his own joke while getting closer. "You act as if you know of my life, as if you know me, but you know nothing about me." I look away as I explain with tears sprining at my eyes again but I refuse to have them fall. "Well I came from that type of setting. The pressure, the studying, the ignorance of parents?" He says the last one raising an eyebrow at the last part seeing if he hit a nerve. My lips press into a tie line. "Will I have food, proper clothing, proper bathing and bedding, and a promise to have protection from them." I say looking up at Levi with a growing smirk happily planted on my face while closing the distance. "Deal" he says just be for our lips lock sealing everything in stone.

~~~~~~~
Fin~